Finance Intern - Cluster Finance Manager
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
We are searching for a Finance Intern to join our Cluster Finance Manager team from mid January to early May 2024. If you are strong in critical thinking, self-motivated and detail oriented, then we invite you to embark on an exciting internship journey with us! The CFM Finance Intern is mainly responsible for assisting CFMs on stranded activities and financial report generation for specific business MRCs and markets serviced by JNJ Global Services- Manila. This position reports to the CFM Manager.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Generation and compilation of management reports such as P&L (Profit & Loss) reports, SG&A (Selling, General, and Administrative Expense) reports, and OPEX (Operational Expenditure) reports
- Work on continuous improvement programs to standardize and improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and customer experience across various entities
- Support monitoring KPI results to meet the Service Level Agreement commitment and deliver high quality service
- Perform activities and monitoring related to Records Information Management (RIM)
- Proactively work with internal business partners with a comprehensive understanding of local business and marketing, to help with internal initiatives
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by manager
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related courses
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Teamwork spirit and can work under pressure
- Result oriented, able to succeed in a deadline-oriented environment
- Learning agility, adaptability to change with a growth mindset
- Demonstrate sound work ethics, respect, team building and cultural sensitivity and awareness
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.