Integrated Care Specialist [Janssen]
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
A global leader in health and personal care, with over 125,000 employees in over 275 companies in 60 countries. We work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of more than a billion people every day throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson companies market leading products and services in three business segments: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices. “By caring, one person at a time, we aspire to help billions of people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
· Networking with various stakeholders in mental health
· Explore the role of ICS in therapeutic areas other than neuroscience field
· Communicate with brand team to identify the service gap of specific TA to provide support
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Partner with stakeholders and organize activities to support mental healthcare providers
· Formulate and execute plans to achieve objectives
· Communicate medication updates/ information to health care providers
· Collaborate with sales, marketing and medical affairs team to achieve objectives
· Detail-minded with good sense of job prioritization, strong communication skills and multi-taking ability
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
· Bachelor or above; fresh graduates are welcome
· Science background is not a must
· Social Worker and NGO experience is appreciated but not a must
· Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
· Customer focused (internal and external)
· Team oriented and ability to get along with others as well as ability to work independently
· Independent judgement
· Demonstrates adaptability/flexibility
· Developed time management skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Problem solving
· Attention to detail and accuracy in work
· Ability to be collaborative
· Open to learning and accepting feedback
· Presentation skills
· Effectives Communication skills (verbal & written)
· Customer focused ability (internal & external)
· Interpersonal Skills
· Presentation Skills
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- Supportive team culture, flexible working hours, employee development and wellness support,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, JJ Club, corporate events
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.