Product Specialist Ethicon (Makasar Based)
PRODUCT SPECIALIST (ETHICON)
Location: Makasar (Field Based)
About Johnson & Johnson
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
About Ethicon, part of J&J Medical Devices Companies
At J&J Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives. As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care—working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
At Ethicon, we are bringing people together from around the world to create innovative solutions that are advancing surgery and having life-changing impacts in health care. Our Specialty Surgery unit focusses on the treatment of Obesity and Surgical Oncology, our Wound Care business unit focusses on wound closure, prevention of surgical site infections and hemostasis products.
J&J MedTech is currently looking for a Product Specialist for our Ethicon business to manage the Sulawesi and Jayapura territory.
In This Role You Will :
- Implement marketing objectives and sales execution to achieve sales target.
- Research new markets and applications for growth.
- Analyze sales data to identify opportunities for increased productivity and sales
- Identify cross selling opportunities with existing products portfolio of customers in hospital, clinic and optical channel
- Train and assist HCP / ECP / customers in product usage support in a professional manner
- Engage HCP to explore sales & buying opportunities in hospital, clinic in both private and public sector
- Communicates and work closely with Marketing Lead on Equipment strategy and KOL engagement
- Ensures all sales activities are in compliance with all federal/national, state, local and company regulations
- Collects and utilizes all necessary marketing information.
- Provides account support and administration to increase company products presence with accounts.
- Creates daily, weekly, monthly activity and productivity reports.
- Manage specific sales events or projects to improve sales performance.
In order to be successful in this role, we would need you to have:
- University / Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Fluent English
- 2-4 years of work experience preferred
- Fresh Graduated are welcome
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a team environment.
- Computer literate
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.