Business Unit Director Depuy Sythes CEE Central region
Depuy Synthes Business (DPS) Unit Director Central Region
Location: Prague, Bratislava or Budapest
DPS Business Unit Director is responsible for driving strategies and effectiveness of his/her business unit as well as empowering and coaching the team in line with the unit's goals and the company's overall policies and procedures in the Central Region of CEE: Czech Republic, Slovakia & Hungary. Part of the Central Region Board, the DPS Business Unit Director will be influencing, providing direction, yet also monitoring and planning for his/her business unit while putting up working standards and taking part in directing the administrative services of the company.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· Incorporate policies and procedures of the company in business unit operations
Monitor and review company's project activities and ensure that they are brought to completion within scheduled period and budget
· Provide effective management to organization's business activities impacting its strategic and financial growth
· Create new strategies for marketing and monitoring QC and QA measures
· Build effective relationship with the clients to maintain good revenue increase for the organization
· Responsible for training and mentoring staff; motivating them all for effective performance for the general growth of the company
· Set up the business unit's strategies for promotional activities in cooperation with marketing team
· Analyze and explore market trends; identifying new opportunities in assigned region
· Coordinate with other teams like the marketing team to develop & implement plans for launching of new products
· Perform efficient finance management
· Ensure harmonious environment for working
· Develop and communicate the expectation levels and vision of the company to the teams of unit in line with the corporate vision and goals
· Coordinate with other heads of departments, integrating objectives and ideas for organizational growth
· Allocate resources to various centers and regions; all aimed at producing results
· A member of Central region board / Leadership team and should play instrumental role of the overall Central region performance
· Meet all applicable quality, legal and HCC compliance requirements (i.e. HCC/HCBI/ANTI-
· CORRUPTION/PA/US-GCC/Privacy/SOX/QA/Safe Fleet/Promotional Materials)
· On time reporting of spontaneous adverse events (A) reports and quality complaints for all products
· Successfully complete all mandatory training on time
· Cooperation during inspections and maintaining current CV
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
· A bachelor's degree in business administration or in any related field from an accredited university or college
· Medical Devices experience is a plus, especially knowledge of the Depuy Synthes portfolio
· Strong marketing skills
Fluency in English language, spoken and written, Czech/Slovak/Hungarian language is welcome
· Pleasant personality with strong managerial and leadership skills
· Ability to develop and create new ideas, systems, and relationships for the success of the business unit
· Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to make the best decision
· Ability to develop specific plans and goals to help accomplish tasks efficiently
· Ability to encourage and build team spirit among staff, bringing about mutual respect and cooperation
· Ability to identify new opportunities and exploit them to the benefit of the company
· Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule
· Finacial acumen
· Future oriented
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!