COOP, SCQ Analytics & Reporting
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies Hospital Medical Device (HMD), is recruiting a Source Quality Engineer – Analytics & Reporting Co-Op. Caring for the world, one person at a time; inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. For over 130 years, we embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Our approximately 128,000 employees at more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. The Source Quality Engineer – Analytics & Reporting Co-Op will be responsible for managing the Source Quality Integrated Data System (SQUiDS) inclusive of Alteryx and Tableau. The individual will collaborate with Strategic Sourcing/Procurement, Quality, business partners/stakeholders to implement technical solutions and improve automated metrics reporting capabilities.
- Pull data from disparate systems into one data system in order to calculate Medical Device Sector Metrics.
- Drive system improvements that optimize Medical Device Source Quality Metric views to enable better communication of supplier performance as well as better analytical problem-solving across the supply base.
- Monitor and analyze supplier performance metrics, identify areas of opportunity, communicate supplier risks, and drive the resolution of supplier quality issues and risk control processes across the Medical Device sector.
- Utilize analytical and problem-solving skills to develop and optimize supplier performance working in conjunction with the Worldwide Source Quality Team
- Utilize Project Management methodologies to plan, organize, connect, shape, lead, and deliver results for assigned projects.
- Collaborate with business partners on SQUIDs system/process improvement projects.
- Understand or anticipate the customer’s needs and add value by providing specific metric information tailored to the business environment and/or MD Business Unit/Franchise Quality System•Comply with all applicable quality management system, environmental, safety and occupational health policies. (for example, ISO 13485, ISO14001 & OSHAS18001).
- Candidate must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing an Engineering, Data Analytics, Applied Science, related technical or quality field is required.
- Available to work Full-time.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status).
- Have strong computer skills and an ability to learn analytics software packages quickly is required. Proficiency in Tableau is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point, have strong oral and written communication skills required
- Additional competencies in SharePoint and MS Projects are preferred.
- Ability to manage numerous projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a multifunctional team.
- Able to demonstrate a team and community based mindset, with participation in campus/community service activities is highly desirable.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.