Abiomed Therapy and Business Development Consultant (m/f/d) Spain Pais Vasco/Asturias/Aragon
Abiomed, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Therapy and Business Development Consultant, to be in Spain in Pais Vasco/Asturias/Aragon
Abiomed, part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech, is a leading provider of medical devices that provide circulatory support, with a mission of recovering hearts & saving lives. Abiomed’s “Patients First!” culture drives our skilled workforce and strong relationships with clinicians. Our innovative product portfolio and robust pipeline provide us the incredible opportunity to bring lifesaving technology to more patients around the world than ever before. Founded in 1981, Abiomed has a proven track record for growth, integrity, and innovation.
Abiomed is redefining team-driven success while reshaping heart recovery. Here, new ideas are welcomed and encouraged, learning is constant, and our dynamic setting enables positive people to do profoundly important work.
Abiomed, a rapidly growing medical device company, is looking for a passionate and experienced Therapy and Business Development Consultant. This role is key to Abiomed’s adoption and outcome improvement strategies. Our products have continued to expand in Cath Labs and surgical suites across the EMEA and Spain. With our continued success, we are looking to expand our field team. This role will be responsible for delivering enhanced value and impact of our Impella® product portfolio to physicians, hospital staff and our local distribution partner. This role will cover Pais Vasco/Asturias/Aragon after a training period conducted on country level.
Therapy Development: The main goal of the Therapy Development Consultant is to establish Impella & Heart Recovery as new Standard of Care in Spain in conjunction with our local distribution partner. This will be achieved through establishing our brand and through training MDs & hospital staff about the appropriate use of Impella ensuring excellent clinical outcomes. Leverage existing accounts for deeper and wider Impella Therapy penetration and build relationships with critical decision makers and KOL'S in the assigned area.
- Account Management/ Account Training: Enable and drive our patient growth and clinical performance in key centers throughout the region for all our indications (by priority). Coordinate our strategy with partners, implement/lead clinical activities and establish a transparent case reporting like our direct distribution markets. Initiate and coordinate Abiomed customer training programs to develop/expand physician skills to drive the Impella adoption in active sites as well in new sites.
- Patient Support: Improve patient outcomes constantly by implementing latest Abiomed clinical strategies, supporting clinical staff within the cath lab, OR and ICU. Perform After Action Review’s with MD’s following each case. Establish peer-to-peer networks across the region to share best practices.
- Plan regular visits to all institutions with active Impella programs to monitor activity and collect clinically relevant data.
- Distribution partners support: Establish strong relationships with our distribution partner contacts and manage them.
- Residence in Pais Vasco/Asturias/Aragon
- Bachelor or advanced degree.
- Proficiency in Spanish and good knowledge of English.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in medical device with a long sting in cardiovascular space is a must, heart failure preferred.
- Experience in direct patient support in a Cath Lab, ICU, or CCU preferred.
- Proven track record of success, in launching high value therapies and achieving high growth rates.
- Established relationships/network of Interventional Cardiologists and Cath Lab staff in Spain preferred
- Ability to roll up the sleeves and support physicians and patients anytime.
- Availability for emergent patient care required.
- Experience delivering demonstrations and successful trainings.
- Ability to travel 80%+ within region required.
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and encouraging working environment, at a regional and global level.
- Possibilities for further personal as well and professional development.
- A competitive salary and bonus.
- An extensive list of benefits including a health insurance and car allowance.
Do you want to join us on our journey? APPLY NOW!