Global Finance Sr. Director, Manufacturing and Technical Operations (MTO)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $94.9 Billion in 2022 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 135,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Global Finance Sr. Director, Manufacturing and Technical Operations (MTO) is the lead finance role supporting the MAKE function for Janssen Pharmaceuticals. The position is responsible for the strategic delivery and analysis of financial performance, assessing and quantifying risks and opportunities for the supply chain, and driving key business priorities. The individual will be responsible for development of targets, shaping global business strategy, and executing that strategy for positive financial/operational results in a compliant manner. The position sits on both the cross-functional MTO Leadership Team and the Janssen Supply Chain Finance Leadership Team. This role leads a staff (50-100) Finance professionals located across the globe. Other activities include partnering with Technology teams for SigniFi and Transcend ERP implementation. The role reports to the Janssen Supply Chain CFO and requires strong collaboration with VP of Manufacturing and Technical Operations.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Oncology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, and Pulmonary Hypertension.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time, and we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is a global organization responsible for producing and supplying medicines to markets around the world. With quality as its primary focus, this group collaborates with Research & Development and Commercial partners to deliver life-changing solutions for patients in need.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the Company
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in Finance, Economics, Data Analytics or Accounting is required.
- MBA, financial certification in CPA, CMA or other equivalent is preferred.
- Experience within J&J desirable, preferably in the worldwide setting.
- Consistent record influencing and leading people and interacting with senior level management.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, technical, communications and interpersonal skills. The ability to think creatively and a work in a team environment is required. Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. The ability to take on leadership roles on various projects is required.
- Strategic Thinking, Collaboration and Teaming, Prudent Risk Taking, Results and Performance Driven
- Strong understanding of financial, operating and business factors relating to the Sector
- Ability to leverage a remote team of Directors, Plant controllers and Analysts to provide cost data and analytic support to business investments
- Strong partnering and understanding of finance support needs of the VP of MTO
- Ability to assist in development and to leverage standard processes and enforce to standards set by Sector
- Ability to drive a hard-working organization and to develop future finance leaders
- Ability to embed a culture of harmonization, process improvement, and value creation within Sector and to develop an enterprise attitude within finance and business partners
- Experience with change management and ability to lead through a Finance Technology transformation.
For U.S. applicants, in accordance with applicable disclosure requirements, the anticipated base pay range for this position is $160,000 to $276,000. The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, long-term incentive, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.