At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities, and forward progress. That’s why for more than 135 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body, and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 140,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science, and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Janssen, we never stop working toward a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, and you can count on us to keep working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere, by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. Visit us: www.janssen.com
We are searching for the best talent for Administrative Assistant to be in São Paulo .
You will be responsible for:
• Supervises and coordinate overall administrative activities and ordering office supplies.
• Coordinate meetings and events, internal and external such as: send the invite, choose the venue, book the room, order the equipment, food and all arrangement required, including book the hotel to the attendees, organize ground transportation, etc…
• Make travel arrangement to the team such as: issue the ticket using the local system / agency, book the hotel, set up the ground transportation and fill out the subscription.
• Prepare and edit reports and presentations.
• Organize files, performs data entry, and maintains accurate records.
• Prepare expense reports through the system for the directors and managers.
• Open requests in order to pay vendors and process the invoice.
• Manage the budget expenses.
• Greet vendors and visitors.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Advanced English. Spanish is a plus.
• Experience working as assistant.
• Good interpersonal relationship, team worker and communicative.
• Demonstrate discipline, organization and positive "can do" attitude.
• Individual must work well in a dynamic environment.