IT Integrations Programmer Analyst I
Abiomed, part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech, is a leading provider of medical devices that provide circulatory and respiratory support, with a mission of recovering hearts & saving lives. Abiomed's "Patients First!" culture drives our skilled workforce and strong relationships with clinicians. Our innovative product portfolio and robust pipeline provide us the incredible opportunity to bring lifesaving technology to more patients around the world than ever before. Founded in 1981, Abiomed has a proven track record for growth, integrity and innovation.
I Am Abiomed | I Am Heart Recovery | Patients First!
Abiomed leverages several cloud based and hosted enterprise applications to support the growing business. In addition, the company maintains a small number of internally developed legacy applications. This position would help maintain and support the technical aspects of these systems, with a special focus on the integrations. The job would respond to reported issues, support migrations and drive enhancements in the platform. This role requires adherence to best practice processes of development and change management.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with end users and technical team to implement business solutions
- Needs analysis, design reviews and detailed design specification development based on requirements
- New development, enhancement, and defect resolution of assigned systems
- Report development, data interfaces, analysis and design, dialog programming
- Support and maintenance, program modifications, performance tuning, problem solving, debugging and deployment.
- Maintains procedures, documentation, and change-control for the performance of these duties.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Enterprise Data Integration Platforms (Boomi preferred)
- Experience with application development and enterprise database platform development (SQL Server,.Net, ASP, Ajax toolsets, TFS preferred)
- Experience with ERP (SAP), CRM (Salesforce), HCM (SuccessFactors) and QMS (Pilgrim) a plus
- Must have strong analytical, time-management, problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong ability to develop functional analysis and design specifications.
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills, and a strong commitment to documentation.
Abiomed is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Abiomed will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law. Abiomed maintains a drug-free workplace.