Delegado de ventas Endo Mech Energy. Granada
Account Representative ETHICON Endomech & Energy – Granada Johnson & Johnson MedTech
Sector covered is Granada and Almería
Within the Sales Organization, the Account Representative is responsible for promoting and communicating the benefits of the ETHICON Endomech & Energy portfolio to drive sales results. The Sales representative serve as the principal point of contact between the business and its customers and have a range of responsibilities including identifying new potential customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance related to the product portfolio. The sales representative will be the responsible for the implementation and execution of the marketing strategies in a region and will be accountable for the achievement of the sales targets and business goals.
This position is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
Responsibilities and Functions
· Responsible for sales target achievement in geography of responsibility
· Use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account.
- Support the surgical team during laparoscopic procedures.
· Maintain a personal relationship with clients, negotiating prices, deadlines and other conditions with the client directly.
· Educate customers on all Endomechanical and Energy products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings.
· Prepare, plan, and implement training and product demonstrations in-house.
- Keep up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
· Analyze data from company systems. Responsible for analyzing the market in which you work: optimizing territory plans by consistently tracking market information, using data systems to run analysis on accounts/cost & impact decision making in accounts.
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors' products.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts and activity registries on a weekly basis.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services.
· University degree in natural- or neuroscience (i.e., medical, psychology, chemistry, biology, pharmacy) or similar qualification or experience.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
· Minimum 4 years of Medical Device experience.
· 4 years of minimum experience working in the surgical specialties of colorectal, bariatric, and thoracic surgery.
· Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· English proficiency
· Strongly preferred:
o Experience working with highly complex technical systems and/or working in a critical patient care setting.
o Experience working with Andalusian Public Health Care System (SAS) and markets with high percentage of public tenders.
o Experience working with main stakeholders and KOLs in Granada and Almería (public and private sector). Specially with clinician in General Surgery and Thoracic Departments.
· What we offer:
- A hiring contract as J&J Employee permanent
- A best-in-class training for a brilliant career in HealthCare
- An interesting compensation package (base monthly salary + variable)
- Company car, laptop, tablet, smart phone
- Company credit card and cash-expenses reimbursement
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo. We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences. That is why we in Italy are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.