(Associate) Maintenance engineer Electrical
Who Are We?
We are the Janssen Biologics Maintenance team, and our team is taking care for the production assets of the Vaccine Lauch Facility plant. We are improving the reliability of our installations, facilities and buildings located at our site in Leiden. Many parties are involved, both internally and externally, in our core tasks. Safeguarding the health and safety of our patients, our employees and our environment is an important spearhead of the maintenance team.
In addition to our production facility in Leiden, a new Janssen Supply Chain Lentiviral Vector (LVV) production facility is currently under construction in Sassenheim, the Netherlands, which will be organized as a new business unit for Janssen Biologics (JBV). This biologics manufacturing facility should become a key delivery option for commercial LVV in support of the global Janssen BCMA CAR-T program for multiple myeloma, a disease that affects approximately 160,000 patients annually.
What is the job?
As an (associate) Electrical maintenance engineer, you are responsible for prioritizing work orders (corrective and preventive) and you will also request and rationalize the budget request for OPEX expenses. You are the spider in the web for the maintenance of our site. You are part of various project teams and you are also a point of contact and sparring partner for our Maintenance Technicians and contractors.
You are responsible for the following aspects:
- Provide maintenance technical input in drawing up functional specifications;
- Support with purchases and deliveries, including completion;
- Assessing spare parts proposals and arranging corresponding orders;
- Set up maintenance plans, including associated costs;
- Check documentation and drawings provided and ensure their correct management;
- Together with the asset/installation owner, you are responsible for the multi-year asset replacement plan (LCM), as well as determining and implementing the maintenance strategy.
Our sights are constantly focused on improvement. Every day we try to be a little better than yesterday. This results in an innovative and active organization, where energy flows and no day is the same. To achieve this, we expect you to:
- Carrying out risk, disruption and cost analyses; to make improvement proposals from this and subsequently implement and supervise them;
- You are a knowledge carrier/source of information in the field of electrical/control systems;
- Resolve complex malfunctions substantively in consultation with Maintenance Technicians and Contractors;
- All this in compliance with safety, compliance and GMP standards;
- Manage and keep up-to-date the (multi-annual maintenance plan) documentation including drawings.
In this role you work intensively with the Maintenance Engineer from other disciplines. You have many contacts within and outside the organization, communicate easily and have an eye for the big picture, but certainly also for detail.
What Are We Looking For?
- relevant technical HBO education, preferably Electrical Engineering
- Project administrative skills, knowledge of SAP is an advantage;
- Solution-oriented and reliable; you do what you say and say what you do;
- Flexible, proactive and a team player;
- Good communicative skills;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- Eager to learn and develop;
- Experience in a highly GMP regulated pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
- This role requires knowledge/possession of:
- Machine guidelines
- Knowledge of EMC (NEN-EN-IEC 61000) is an advantage
- RCM principles
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in the Netherlands are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Are You Up To The Task To Lead This Important Task? We Are Looking Forward To Your Application For The Role Of (Associate) Maintenance Engineer -Electrical - in our Maintenance Team!