Johnson&Johnson Medical Devices - Ethicon EMEA Education Solutions Specialist
EMEA Education Solution Specialist
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 135 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most diversified healthcare products company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
Every day, our more than 150,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At Johnson & Johnson MedTech , we unleash diverse healthcare expertise, purposeful technology, and a passion for people to transform the future of medical intervention and empower everyone to live their best life possible.
For more than a century, we have driven breakthrough scientific innovation to address unmet needs and reimagine health. In surgery, orthopaedics, vision, and interventional solutions, we continue to help save lives and create a future where healthcare solutions are smarter, less invasive, and more personalized.
In hospitals around the world, surgeons operate with confidence using trusted surgical systems and instruments designed to provide the safest and most effective treatment for a range of medical conditions.From creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures, Ethicon* has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 100 years. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to address the world’s most pressing healthcare issues, and help improve and save more lives.
*Ethicon represents the products and services of Ethicon, Inc., Ethicon Endo-Surgery, LLC and certain of their affiliates.
1. Governance of Ethicon EMEA and MedTech Education EMEA
2. Organization of all relevant Ethicon & MedTech EMEA Education meetings (e.g. Community Calls, Town Halls, connects with marketing platform partners & country Education Leads, leadership team calls)
3. Annual Business Planning including Ethicon EMEA Education forecasting and calendar creation including copy approval
4. Lead & execution of strategic projects to support the Ethicon & MedTech EMEA Education Solution leadership team & community:
1. Stock Management Solution for Ethicon EMEA Prof Ed simulator & products SKUs
2. Development of an automated Forecast App for MedTech Education EMEA – Prof Ed & Comm Ed
3. Development of a new MedTech EMEA Education SharePoint site
5. Owner of organizational charts/announcements for Ethicon EMEA Education Solutions
6. Communication for Ethicon & MedTech EMEA Education Solutions in the region including adherence to brand guidelines
7. Quarterly Ethicon EMEA Education dashboard creation & communication
8. Monitor Ethicon EMEA Education Solutions discretionary budget
9. Manage Purchase Orders
10. Ethicon EMEA DRI for education website - JJ Institute.com
• University degree in marketing, communications or business
• Fluent English
• Experience in commercial, internal and or professional education
• Excellent oral (including group presentations) and written communication skills, as well as solid organizational and time management abilities are required. The qualified candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer relationship-building skills and enjoys working in collaborative and dynamic environment.
• Analytical thinking
• Communication and Presentation skills
• Teamwork and collaboration