Manufacturing Supervisor, 2nd shift (Weighing and Material Transfer)
Janssen Ortho LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manufacturing Supervisor for the 2nd shift!
- Supervise operational activities of a business unit.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Responsible for the supervision, mentor, and development of assigned personnel.
- Identify and establish actions directed to department budget control and cost efficiency.
- Measure and monitor process performance and offer recommendation for corrective actions, as needed.
- Understand and use data and statistical information to improve process.
- Understand and implement, lean manufacturing and Process Excellence (six sigma) methods.
- Actively participate in the review of GMP, Environmental and Safety Management Actions Plans (MAP).
- Support the GMP Environmental and Safety Committees.
- This position requires bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Science, Pharmacy, Engineering, or other related field.
- MS/MBA is preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a pharmaceutical industry environment.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
- Good knowledge in regulatory compliance, safety, and environmental controls.
- Knowledgeable in cGMPs and pharmaceutical industry applicable regulations.
- Technical writing skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in a supervisor or leader role (e.g., team leader, group leader, manufacturing lead associate, etc.) or executing as Operations Specialist.
- Solid understanding in quality and compliance systems.
- Experience leading process improvement projects; including but not limited to ownership of change controls, Standard Operating Procedures, and protocols.
- Knowledge of raw materials, processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for improving the effective manufacturing of products.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish (oral and written) is required.
- Availability to support a 2nd Shift is required.
- Position requires flexibility to change working schedule, work in various functional areas, irregular shifts, extended hours, holidays, and weekends, as per business needs.
- The position may require up to ten percent (10%) of travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.] www.careers.jnj.com .]