Business Unit Lead Hematology, Janssen-Finland
About Johnson & Johnson – Janssen
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo. We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the Nordics are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Janssen, one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of J&J, with more than 35,000 employees working hard to treat, cure, stop and prevent some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time – from autoimmune diseases, hematology, oncology, HIV, mental disorders, heart disease and diabetes. We believe that challenging something is the best way to change it. So, every day, in more than 150 countries, we bring together ground-breaking science and the most creative minds in the industry to think differently about how diseases are treated and prevented. We seek not only to innovate but also to empower people with the tools they need to make informed decisions and achieve the best possible results for their health. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Business Unit Lead Hematology - Finland
Janssen is looking for a Business Unit Lead (Hematology) in Finland. In this new role you will lead an experienced, dedicated team in a dynamic environment with motivation, passion and innovation being key drivers for success. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop over time, grow in an organization, evolve personally and expertly.
The Business Lead is end-to-end responsible for the commercial performance in hematology, including both Lymphomas and Multiple Myeloma with strong heritage and footprint and the many brands including several launch brands and indications within hematology, and ensures the alignment of the therapeutic area commercial strategies with the different product IBVTs in EMEA. The Business Lead will drive and ensure the implementation of the therapeutic area strategy by leveraging and leading the cross-functional therapeutic area team towards maximum business impact. The Business Unit Lead Hematology has both line leader and leader of leader line management responsibilities of functions withing marketing and sales. The position is office based in Espoo, Finland with possibility to some flex remote work and includes some travelling in Finland and abroad. The role is part of the Finland Leadership Team and reporting to the Country Director Finland.
Objectives of the Position
· Lead the strategic and operational cross-functional therapeutic area teams, among others consisting of Field Medical Advisors, HEMAR Managers and Patient Engagement & Advocacy Managers, Marketers and Key Account Managers with the purpose to discuss and decide upon cross-functional matters and priorities and to ensure maximum business impact.
· Lead the development and implementation of the local brand plan in alignment with the IBVT strategy; including the long-term strategy, tactical implementation as well as a regional and key account planning.
· Ensure that local customer needs and insights are reflected in the brand strategies and in the go- to-market strategy for the local country.
· Track, report and forecast the business performance, identify deviations and recommend operational and strategic options to improve the commercial performance.
· Lead, manage and develop Key Account Managers, Sr Brand Managers and Business Managers in the therapeutic area to their full potential and ensure optimal utilization.
· Drive short- and long-term business results for the therapeutic area through execution of the brand plan, cross-functional collaboration and customer interaction excellence.
· Ensure sharing of best-practices and capture synergies between different therapeutic areas in the respective country as well as within the same therapeutic area across EMEA.
· Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, such as customers, patient groups and policy makers, to continuously monitor the external environment and identify opportunities and threats as well as responding with appropriate action.
· Participate in the local country management team and be a leader in Finland developing, implementing and engaging the local company strategy.
· Academic degree in natural sciences, economics, business administration or similar fields required.
· Minimum of 5-8 years of work experience in comparable roles preferred.
· A minimum of 5 years of healthcare, pharmaceutical or similar industry experience required.
· Experience with people leadership and talent development responsibility required.
· Experience with budget responsibility required.
· Strong skills in Microsoft Office required.
· High proficiency in spoken and written Finnish and English required.
What you will need to succeed
· Team player with good interpersonal skills, ability to influence and interact effectively with internal and external customers.
· Ability to combine strategic foresight and operational excellence.
· Ability to recognize internal and external market complexity and acts with courage promoting compliance to drive business.
· Ability to evaluate trade-offs between potential costs and benefits and acts accordingly.
· Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural, virtual, matrix environment and lead cross-functional teams without authority.
· Adherence to directions, policies, and/or legal guidelines
· Ability to guide and provide feedback to maximize performance of individuals and/or groups.
· Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset
· Communication with others outside Janssen e.g. suppliers, governing bodies, the general public
· Communication with others within Janssen (including any other J&J companies or divisions).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the 7-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
If you have issues applying, please use Chrome Web Browser and reset your password. If that does not help you can get more guidance and contact us from this page: https://www.careers.jnj.com/contactus-faq.