Remote · Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Kyruus' mission is to connect people to the right care, in pursuit of our vision: a better healthcare system- one that's transparent and accessible- where everyone gets the care they need. At Kyruus, our values are at the heart of everything we do:
We care deeply – We do the right thing even if it’s the harder thing.
We are fiercely driven – We harness our curiosity to pursue continuous improvement and create simple solutions to complex problems.
We lead with respect – We celebrate the individual traits that make each of us unique and seek out diverse voices to listen and learn.
We are accountable – We do what we promise for each other and our customers.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Product Intern role.
Care: You care about providing thorough and detailed research and analysis.
Driven: You are driven to improve UX and optimize usability.
Respect: You will collaborate and seek out different perspectives within your team.
Accountable: Meet project deadlines and communicate any delays or challenges in advance.
What you'll do in a Product Intern role at Kyruus:
- Work closely with the assigned Product Manager, stakeholders, and other departments / teams.
- Analyze data and deliver insights.
- Continued maintenance of product documentation.
- Create and deliver small work packages to improve UX and optimize usability.
- Research, design, and deliver on initiatives that enhance product performance.
- You’ll report to the Senior Product Manager and work closely with other members of the Kyruus team.
- Kyruus will bring you through an onboarding process that is both structured and self-guided, designed to enable connection and productivity as you learn more about our company, functions and products. Additionally, we have a culture of feedback, inclusive of our performance review process that provides you with the coaching, resources and opportunities to help you learn and grow with us.
How You Can Grow
What You Will Bring:
- You are flexible, self-motivated, resourceful, reliable, trustworthy and productive.
- You have strong analytical and computer skills.
- You have proficiency in Google Suite.
- You are able to work remotely with multiple teams on separate projects / initiatives.
- You must be highly organized and able to think independently.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.