Staff DSP Design Verification Engineer - India
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2022
As a senior member of the DSP Design Verification team, you will be playing a significant role in verifying the DSP design for new breeds of SoC and FPGA for advanced perception applications utilizing 4-D Lidar. You will closely work with verification architects to define and develop verification environments for block, subsystem, and full-chip using constrained random verification techniques and verify complex DSP designs.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for verifying state-of-art DSP design at block, subsystems, and full-chip level verification environments.
- Define and develop testbenches, constrained random verification environments, reference models, and scoreboards using SystemVerilog and UVM methodologies
- Built self-checking environment using C/C++ reference models and DPI flow
- Verify DSP blocks against bit-accurate C/C++ reference models
- Define and execute verification plan for IP, block, subsystem, and full-chip using SV/UVM methodology
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment and work closely with a team of passionate engineers to enhance the existing processes, methodology, and tools to verify complex DSP and SoCs.
- Identify and write functional coverage groups to improve test/stimulus quality
- Through coverage, analysis to identify verification gaps and achieve 100% coverage closure
- Work with the functional leads and cross-functional teams to ensure high-quality DSP IP delivery on time
What you'll have:
- 12+ years of experience in the design, verification & validation of complex IPs, SOCs
- Experience in verifying DSP design in advance
- 5+ years in architecting and building constrained random verification environments, reference models, scoreboards, and directed self-checking tests using SV/UVM methodologies
- Solid programming skills in SystemVerilog, UVM, C/C++, Perl/Python.
- Proficient in debugging complex IP and SOC designs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate deeply with cross-functional leads and management teams
- Ability to deliver results in a very fast-moving environment
- Desire to learn & implement groundbreaking new processes and methodology for continuous verification improvement
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing C/C++ reference models and with Verilog DPI flow
- Experience in pre-silicon validation on emulation platforms such as Cadence Palladium, Mentor Veloce, Synopsys Zebu
- Post-silicon bring-up and validation planning and execution
- Experience with test plan building tools like Vmanager.
- Experience with DFT verification.