Senior Embedded Software Engineer AUTOSAR (India)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, December 2, 2022
Aeva’s mission is to bring the next wave of perception to a broad range of applications from automated driving to industrial robotics, consumer electronics, consumer health, security, and beyond. Aeva is transforming autonomy with its groundbreaking sensing and perception technology that integrates all key LiDAR components onto a silicon photonics chip in a compact module. Aeva 4D LiDAR sensors uniquely detect instant velocity in addition to 3D position, allowing autonomous devices like vehicles and robots to make more intelligent and safe decisions.
We are looking for a Senior Software AUTOSAR Development Engineer with an emphasis on Embedded systems. You are a self-starter and comfortable working on designs from initial architecture through production.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and implement the application software components using Vector DaVinci or ETAS ISOLAR tool.
- Participate in the team's software processes, including requirements and design documentation, test-plan generation, and execution, peer design and code reviews, process feedback, and improvements.
- Interacting with the cross-functional team such as the validation and product team during the development phase of the project.
- Participation in internal, customer, supplier, and OEM meetings.
What you have:
- Real-time System Design: Architect and orchestrate real-time applications on ARM processors, utilizing C++ 11/14 to seamlessly integrate diverse sensor arrays within AUTOSAR Adaptive software platform
- AUTOSAR Methodology: Contribute to and implement best practices in AUTOSAR Methodology within software development and integration lifecycles in collaboration with OEM System integration teams.
- Development Process: Actively engage in AUTOSAR Adaptive software development and integration lifecycles, including requirement elicitation, design articulation, test strategy formulation, and peer code and design review.
- Issue Resolution: Diagnose and resolve intricate software and hardware issues, emphasizing on AUTOSAR Adaptive functional clusters, throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Language Proficiency: Expertise in C/C++ with a specialization in developing multi-threaded applications for Embedded Linux/QNX, targeting multiple ARM cores.
- Driver Development: Extensive experience in crafting low-level drivers in embedded environments, focusing on Functional Safety and Automotive Cybersecurity.
- AUTOSAR Tools: Proficiency in using AUTOSAR Authoring tools for configuration and integration tasks.
- System Understanding: In-depth knowledge of one or more areas: SoC and ASIC development, device drivers, hardware initialization, power optimization, real-time performance tuning, and AUTOSAR Adaptive execution management.
- DevOps Integration: Experience with Bazel-based CI/CD pipelines and static code analysis to achieve MISRA compliance
- Communication Protocols: Strong grasp of communication protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART, AUTOSAR Adaptive communication stacks, UDP, SOME/IP, SecOC, and E2E protection.
- Leadership: A hands-on mentality to guide and uplift team performance and project outcomes.
- Platform Experience: Familiarity with hardware platforms like Xilinx, Zync, SOC family, or equivalents, coupled with the ability to integrate these into AUTOSAR Adaptive frameworks.
- Debugging Skills: Proficiency in debugging FPGA/ASIC hardware, utilizing specialized lab equipment and AUTOSAR Adaptive debugging tools.
- Scripting Expertise: Capability in scripting languages like Python and shell scripts, with a specific focus on adapting AUTOSAR Adaptive codebase.