Senior Embedded Software Test Engineer (India)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, December 2, 2022
Aeva’s mission is to bring the next wave of perception to a broad range of applications from automated driving to industrial robotics, consumer electronics, consumer health, security, and beyond. Aeva is transforming autonomy with its groundbreaking sensing and perception technology that integrates all key LiDAR components onto a silicon photonics chip in a compact module. Aeva 4D LiDAR sensors uniquely detect instant velocity in addition to 3D position, allowing autonomous devices like vehicles and robots to make more intelligent and safe decisions.
We are looking for a senior embedded test engineer who can intuitively develop test plans and test tools as needed. The candidate must be able to understand the existing system and its implementation, then architect test strategy and tools to ensure solid deliverables for internal and external customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and drive integration and test effort
- Work with system/software/hardware engineers to understand system requirements and limitations to see through what needs to be tested
- Prioritize test effort and development as our deliverable plans may be adjusted
- Proactively learn our system design and implementation to drive test effort along with each milestone
What you have:
- 5+ years of embedded development
- Experience in testing SW on HW devices
- Experience in triaging HW issues
- Experience in profiling and benchmarking
- Experience with regression testing
- Python and shell scripting development
- Solid logical and critical thinking
- Good communication skills and ability to work within and across teams
- Knowledge of LiDAR and autonomous drive car system
- Experience in test-in-loop development (SIL, HIL)
- Experience with C/C++ programming
See more open positions at Aeva
Something looks off?