Software Application Developer, Hardware DevOps
Software Engineering, Other Engineering
Mountain View, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
Aeva’s mission is to bring the next wave of perception to a broad range of applications from automated driving to industrial robotics, consumer electronics, consumer health, security, and beyond. Aeva is transforming autonomy with its groundbreaking sensing and perception technology that integrates all key LiDAR components onto a silicon photonics chip in a compact module. Aeva 4D LiDAR sensors uniquely detect instant velocity in addition to 3D position, allowing autonomous devices like vehicles and robots to make more intelligent and safe decisions.
Work as Applications Developer and DevOps engineer as an integral part of Aeva’s HW development team building applications and flows for all aspects of HW design.
What you'll be doing:
- Building custom applications and dashboards for visualizing data and managing our development flow using databases and Grafana.
- Building custom CAD and EDA Applications in Python/C/C++
- Driving Continuous Integration Flow for a team of HW engineers
- Driving Jenkins deployments and working in hybrid on-premise and cloud applications.
What you'll have:
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps, CAD, or SW Application development.
- Expert programming skills in Python
- Ability to collaborate deeply with design, verification, architecture, and management teams.
- Ability to deliver results in a very fast-moving environmentDesire to learn & implement groundbreaking new hardware technology
- Proficient in databases, Jenkins, Grafana, Docker, Artifactory, & Continuous Integration Flows
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Kubernetes or LSF Systems
- Experience with HW Design Flows, Verilog, EDA/CAD, and Flows
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic team
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful stock grants
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecards