Senior Materials Program Manager
Mountain View, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Aeva’s mission is to bring the next wave of perception to a broad range of applications from automated driving to industrial robotics, consumer electronics, consumer health, security, and beyond. Aeva is transforming autonomy with its groundbreaking sensing and perception technology that integrates all key LiDAR components onto a silicon photonics chip in a compact module. Aeva 4D LiDAR sensors uniquely detect instant velocity in addition to 3D position, allowing autonomous devices like vehicles and robots to make more intelligent and safe decisions.
As Member of the Materials Program Management team, you will play a critical role in ensuring operational success for our business. This is a strategic supply chain role, interacting with suppliers and core internal teams, encompassing critical component planning, allocation direction, supply flexibility modeling, and materials liability management.
If you have a passion for complex supply chain operations and leading-edge technology then we hope you will consider joining our team.
What you'll do:
- Enhance material planning processes across our supply chain to keep pace with the speed of our business and innovative technology
- Manage the CTB (“clear to build”) process with suppliers and OEMs
- Problem-solve and influence others through relationships and data
- Use advanced modeling and predictive analytical skills with a deep understanding of Excel techniques and other data visualization tools such as VBA, SQL, Tableau, etc.
- Provide executive level updates on critical material supply and industry trends
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of materials management experience
- Deep understanding of electrical and mechanical component lead-times to ensure the flow of materials through the supply chain meets production schedules, inventory control requirements, and ongoing material line support
- Experience working directly with component suppliers and contract manufacturers to achieve supply chain objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to management required
Nice to have:
- Thirst for knowledge and the ability to learn quickly with a strong interest in technology and/or operations
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 10% based on business needs
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a fast paced and dynamic team
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful stock grants
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecards