Member of Client Experience (Senior Associate)
Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
At Anchorage Digital we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in New York City, Sioux Falls, Porto, Lisbon, and Singapore. For our colleagues not located near our beautiful offices, we encourage and sponsor quarterly in-person collaboration days to work together and further deepen our Village.
Anchorage Digital is the premier digital asset platform for the most sophisticated institutions participating in digital assets. As a Member of Client Experience, you are responsible for delivering unparalleled white glove service to our institutional clients throughout the onboarding process and on-going account management activities. In this role, you are responsible for ensuring an excellent onboarding experience and providing attentive care to our clients by responding to their inquiries in a timely and thoughtful manner and managing their transactions in a risk conscious way. You will become intimately familiar with the operations of our clients and their use of our platform and will anticipate their needs and serve as an advocate for them internally. You will support client interactions across multiple teams and work closely with your Client Operations teammates in ensuring processes and procedures are developed and continuously refined.
Please note that while this is a remote-friendly role, you must be located in the Central Time Zone, Mountain Time Zone, or Pacific Time Zone in the United States.
As a Member of Client Experience you will:
- Manage clients through our client onboarding process, ensuring efficient client throughput while providing an excellent onboarding process.
- Ensure full completion of client applications and submission of KYC documentation as part of the onboarding process.
- Liaise between compliance and the client to ensure that any additional requests for information from the compliance team are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Prepare client onboarding decks for use in screen shares during video conference calls to facilitate client understanding of the products and services they’re being onboarded for, account maintenance options and client service team.
- Become an expert in all our product and service offerings, intimately understanding product features, trading operations, and supported cryptocurrency.
- Serve as the internal advocate for our clients to our product, engineering, compliance, and trading teams.
- Participate in and build complex, multi-product client workflows and strategies to ensure our client expectations are exceeded
- Provide white glove support to our global client base through phone, email, video calls and chat in an articulate and empathetic manner
- Effectively triage and prioritize incoming client requests-- seeing each inquiry through to successful resolution.
- Collaborate with brokerage, sales, and legal teams to respond to more complex client requests.
- Support brokerage operations, including but not limited to client statement preparation, funds movement (trade settlement), internal account management.
- Create client presentations, user guides, FAQs.
- Participate in evening and weekend on-call rotations.
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have experience managing institutional clients in a financial services setting.
- You have a strong understanding of how institutional clients such as VCs, Sovereign Wealth Funds, PEs etc operate.
- You have a deep understanding of traditional financial services, products and strategies as required to provide thought leadership and strategic support to your clients and the goals they have to implement their own strategies.
- Experience with different channels of support including chat, text, telephone, email and video conference.
- You have "executive presence," i.e. confidence and composure interfacing with financial investors and C-level executives.
- You have deep technical knowledge or are able to quickly gain that knowledge on the following subjects: blockchain, crypto-economics, security engineering.
- You have a keen ability to adapt and learn quickly as business strategies evolve and new products are introduced.
- You self-describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious.
- You have experience using Salesforce.
- You are located in the Central Time Zone, Mountain Time Zone, or Pacific Time Zone of the United States.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: $90,000 - $122,000/yr - this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades. This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks. For sales and business development roles, the range provided is the On Target Earnings (“OTE”) which is inclusive of base salary + sales commissions/bonuses targets for the position.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported, and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. “Anchorage Digital” refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, LLC a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, an OCC-chartered national trust bank, or Anchorage Lending CA, LLC a finance lender licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, License No. 60DBO-11976, or Anchorage Digital Singapore Pte Ltd, a Singapore private limited company, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation.
See more open positions at Anchorage Digital
Something looks off?