Member of Marketing, Demand Generation
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
At Anchorage Digital, we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in New York City, Sioux Falls, Porto, Lisbon, and Singapore. For our colleagues not located near our beautiful offices, we encourage and sponsor quarterly in-person collaboration days to work together and further deepen our Village.
We are looking to add a Member of Marketing, Demand Generation to our team. As our product offerings continue to expand, we are adding to our demand generation efforts. You will be responsible for account-based marketing, paid search advertising, programmatic display advertising, and email marketing, and collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product team members. This role comes with an opportunity to work with a world-class team and make a significant impact on Anchorage Digital’s growth.
We have created the Factors of Growth & Impact to help Villagers better measure impact and articulate coaching, feedback, and the rich and rewarding learning that happens while exploring, developing, and mastering the capabilities and contributions within and outside of the Member of Marketing, Demand Generation:
- Architect, implement, monitor, and optimize digital advertising campaigns across a range of channels including paid search, programmatic display, and social media; define goals and objectives for both prospecting and nurture campaigns
- Automate outbound email campaigns by testing content sequences, procuring and validating contact data for target accounts, and generating leads for sales; develop nurture sequences for leads and lifecycle email marketing automation for clients
- Apply analytical and problem solving-skills to identify the root influences behind campaign performance
- Resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways, suggests different marketing approaches and adapt to circumstances
- Experience using an account-based marketing (ABM) platform to develop target account lists based on intent data, firmographics, and technographics, and orchestrate programmatic campaigns at scale
Complexity and Impact of Work:
- Champion account-based marketing (ABM) by leveraging third-party intent data and first-party historical data to prioritize target accounts in collaboration with sales, and execute on multi-channel campaigns to generate meaningful demand
- Track metrics across the funnel, contribute to development of a lead attribution methodology, and identify opportunities to optimize CAC/LTV ratios; operate as a power-user across Anchorage Digital's CRM, MAP, and ABM tools including building funnel reports and ensuring integrated performance data flows across platforms
- Support sales activation by identifying trends and sharing insights including behavioral trends, digital engagement by target accounts, and content and channel performance
- Ensure adherence to privacy compliance standards
- Demonstrate positive return on ad spend (ROAS) through analytics and funnel visualization
- Develop a deep understanding of Anchorage Digital product capabilities and the institutional client types we serve as well as their most common use cases, pain points, and opportunities in order to effectively distribute product marketing content through paid and organic channels
- Stay constantly aware of Anchorage Digital’s strategy, effectively align campaign planning and goal-setting with business priorities, and clearly communicate the “why” behind the work
Communication and Influence:
- Partner with a wide range of sales team members to collaboratively pursue net-new target accounts, increase deal velocity, and grow business with existing clients
- Promote a positive working environment through proper listening, speaking, and empathy with team members
- Adapt communication both internally and externally in an effective manner; explain and convince others of the need to adapt or change processes, policies, structures, and methods to deliver against goals
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- A highly analytical mind and an appetite to discover trends
- A love for making an impact on go-to-market and revenue growth initiatives
- A passion for crypto
- A commitment to showing up everyday as an outstanding cross-functional collaborator
- A very high bar for quality and your work product
- Read about performance marketing tactics for fun
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- ABM-certified, email marketing-certified, and/or SEM-certified (Google Ads preferred)
- Knowledge of the institutional crypto ecosystem
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: $99,410 - $121,500 - this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades. This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. ****We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported, and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. “Anchorage Digital” refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, an OCC-chartered national trust bank, or Anchorage Lending CA, LLC a finance lender licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, License No. 60DBO-11976, or Anchorage Digital Singapore Pte Ltd, a Singapore private limited company, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation.