Institutional Sales Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
At Anchorage Digital, we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in New York City, Sioux Falls, Porto, Lisbon, and Singapore. For our colleagues not located near our beautiful offices, we encourage and sponsor quarterly in-person collaboration days to work together and further deepen our Village.
Anchorage Digital is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Institutional Sales Representative to join our team and drive new business from institutional clients active in the digital asset industry. Anchorage Digital provides clients a full service platform for securing digital assets, from regulated custody to self custody, brokerage, industry leading settlement solutions and self custody using Anchorage Digital’s proprietary technology.
We have created the Factors of Growth & Impact to help Villagers better measure impact and articulate coaching, feedback, and the rich and rewarding learning that happens while exploring, developing, and mastering the capabilities and contributions within and outside of the Institutional Sales Representative role:
- Drive new business sales for Anchorage Digital’s full suite of products, originating new mandates across client types, with particular focus on crypto native firms such as protocols, VC’s and other buy side firms.
- Originate and close a pipeline of opportunities across all of Anchorage Digital’s business lines (regulated custody, staking, brokerage etc) and build meaningful long term relationships with our clients.
Complexity and Impact of Work
- Create a targeted strategy for your focus area, leveraging all of the internal resources available, from marketing, to business operations and client experience.
- Lead client or product specific campaigns or projects that will drive new business and enhance the Anchorage Digital offering.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and intellectual curiosity. Ability to think creatively and help design solutions to client specific challenges.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Anchorage Digital, participating in industry events, building a network of clients and industry peers.
Communication and Influence
- Partner closely with Product to share client feedback and inform product roadmap.
- Collaborate across all departments, from legal to product, client experience, compliance etc. to effectively close deals and provide the best experience to our clients.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Institutional sales experience within digital assets, financial services and/or SaaS, with a strong track record of closing deals and hitting targets.
- Direct crypto industry experience and network is required, and strong technical knowledge of digital assets.
- Team player and collaborative approach.
- Strong executive presence and ability to articulate Anchorage Digital’s unique value proposition.
- A strong network of institutional clients (all types) and peers active in digital assets and/or fintech.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported, and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. “Anchorage Digital” refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, an OCC-chartered national trust bank, or Anchorage Lending CA, LLC a finance lender licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, License No. 60DBO-11976, or Anchorage Digital Singapore Pte Ltd, a Singapore private limited company, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation.