Solutions Program Manager
About Applied Intuition
Applied Intuition is a vehicle software supplier that accelerates the adoption of safe and intelligent machines worldwide. Founded in 2017, Applied Intuition provides a simulation and validation platform for various industries such as automotive, trucking, construction, and more. 17 of the top 20 global automakers rely on Applied Intuition’s solutions to shorten development cycles, deliver high-quality systems, and accelerate the production of modern vehicles with confidence. Applied Intuition is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with offices in Ann Arbor, MI, Washington, DC, Munich, Stockholm, Seoul, and Tokyo. Learn more at https://applied.co.
About the role
At Applied Intuition, you will:
- Support the sales team with strategic pre-sales activities to identify customer pain points and the solutions that Applied Intuition's professional services can implement for the customer
- Lead pursuits from customer RFQ release and create a detailed technical proposal by engaging all of the subject matter experts within Applied Intuition. This includes a commercial justification for the customer.
- Evaluate project timings with customers and adjust resource needs for customer pursuits based on their requirements and feedback discussion
- Execute projects as the single point of contact, track progress, and ensure successful completion of all the milestones, metrics, and final deliverables
- Continuously engage customers to understand further pain points and areas for more project engagements
- Regular touch points with Applied Intuition internal teams to update on customer use cases and workflows that our current software solutions do not yet provide a solution for
We're looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of industry knowledge in leveraging data or simulation for vehicle development
- Masters degree in Mechanical, Electronics, Computer Science or related fields
- Familiarity with the various data management and simulation providers available in the market and understand their advantages and disadvantages
- Understanding of the current data and simulation workflows within OEMs and Tier1s
- Willingness to travel abroad to support project needs (up to 25%)
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with data or simulation software used for ADAS / AV or vehicle software validation
- Knowledge in both software and hardware aspects of software development and testing such as high-performance computing and realtime test systems
- Experience managing a team of engineers in a leadership role
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable federal and state law. Applicants should be aware that for external-facing roles that involve close contact with Company employees or other third parties on the Company's premises, accommodations that involve remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 may not be deemed reasonable. The Company will engage in the interactive process on an individualized basis taking into account the particular position.
Applied Intuition is an equal opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor. Consequently, the parties agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and that these laws are incorporated herein by reference. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. These regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. The parties also agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of Executive Order 13496 (29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A), relating to the notice of employee rights under federal labor laws.