About Applied Intuition
Applied Intuition is a vehicle software supplier that accelerates the adoption of safe and intelligent machines worldwide. Founded in 2017, Applied Intuition provides a simulation and validation platform for various industries such as automotive, trucking, construction, and more. 17 of the top 20 global automakers rely on Applied Intuition’s solutions to shorten development cycles, deliver high-quality systems, and accelerate the production of modern vehicles with confidence. Applied Intuition is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with offices in Ann Arbor, MI, Washington, DC, Munich, Stockholm, Seoul, and Tokyo. Learn more at https://applied.co.
About the role
As a Communications Designer, you will collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing leaders to tell clear and compelling stories about Applied Intuition's products and capabilities to delight our customers.
At Applied Intuition, you will:
- Create and enhance presentation materials for customer engagements with a consistent high bar for craft and quality
- Manage and improve presentation resources for our global sales team and internal product teams
- Produce a wide range of on-brand marketing collateral, such as landing pages, newsletters/emails, social media posts, print booklets, event booths with physical signage, and more
- Lead workshops and coaching sessions to enable colleagues and stakeholders to grow their communication design skills and raise the quality bar
- Assist executives and team members with producing content for internal and external audiences (eg. board meetings, all hands, etc.)
We're looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Graphic Design, Visual Design, Visual Communications, or related
- Portfolio that showcases ability to solve complex visual communication challenges in a range of formats
- Proficiency in design and presentation tools such as Google Slides, Keynote, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite
- Desire and ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to have:
- 3D skills (Dimension, Spline, Blender, Cinema4D, etc.)
- Animation and video editing skills (After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Descript, etc.)
- Technical drawing or illustration skills (Adobe Illustrator etc.)
- Prior background in marketing or sales
The salary range for this position is $65,000 USD to $400,000 USD annually. This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on the Company's compensation practices.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable federal and state law. Applicants should be aware that for external-facing roles that involve close contact with Company employees or other third parties on the Company's premises, accommodations that involve remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 may not be deemed reasonable. The Company will engage in the interactive process on an individualized basis taking into account the particular position.
Applied Intuition is an equal opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor. Consequently, the parties agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and that these laws are incorporated herein by reference. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. These regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. The parties also agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of Executive Order 13496 (29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A), relating to the notice of employee rights under federal labor laws.