Content Marketing Manager
About Applied Intuition
Applied Intuition is a vehicle software supplier that accelerates the adoption of safe and intelligent machines worldwide. Founded in 2017, Applied Intuition provides a simulation and validation platform for various industries such as automotive, trucking, construction, and more. 17 of the top 20 global automakers rely on Applied Intuition’s solutions to shorten development cycles, deliver high-quality systems, and accelerate the production of modern vehicles with confidence. Applied Intuition is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with offices in Ann Arbor, MI, Washington, DC, Munich, Stockholm, Seoul, and Tokyo. Learn more at https://applied.co.
About the role
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. You will play an integral role in executing Applied Intuition's content strategy by creating technical and non-technical content across our content marketing channels. This role will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Product, Engineering, Design, and Sales. You will play a significant role in knowledge-sharing and establishing Applied Intuition's thought leadership in the autonomous driving industry. This is an on-site role in our Mountain View, CA office.
At Applied Intuition, you will:
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing team to help plan and execute Applied Intuition's content strategy, SEO strategy, and content calendar to drive engagement at all stages of the Marketing funnel
- Research and draft technical and non-technical content about vehicle software and autonomous vehicle development (e.g., short-form and long-form blog posts, e-books, guides, customer case studies, emails, video scripts, and Sales one-pagers)
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product teams to ensure your content is relevant, accurate, and high-quality
- Analyze and understand traffic and engagement to iterate and improve produced content
We're looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of B2B content writing experience, including technical content
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- The ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to drive tasks independently with minimal guidance
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or English
Nice to have:
- A Master’s degree in communications, journalism, or English
- Automotive industry experience
The salary range for this position is $65,000 USD to $400,000 USD annually. This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on the Company's compensation practices.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable federal and state law. Applicants should be aware that for external-facing roles that involve close contact with Company employees or other third parties on the Company's premises, accommodations that involve remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 may not be deemed reasonable. The Company will engage in the interactive process on an individualized basis taking into account the particular position.
Applied Intuition is an equal opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor. Consequently, the parties agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and that these laws are incorporated herein by reference. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. These regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. The parties also agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of Executive Order 13496 (29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A), relating to the notice of employee rights under federal labor laws.