Growth Marketing Manager - Enterprise
About Applied Intuition
Applied Intuition is a vehicle software supplier that accelerates the adoption of safe and intelligent machines worldwide. Founded in 2017, Applied Intuition provides a simulation and validation platform for various industries such as automotive, trucking, construction, and more. 17 of the top 20 global automakers rely on Applied Intuition’s solutions to shorten development cycles, deliver high-quality systems, and accelerate the production of modern vehicles with confidence. Applied Intuition is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with offices in Ann Arbor, MI, Washington, DC, Munich, Stockholm, Seoul, and Tokyo. Learn more at https://applied.co.
About the role
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to build and scale demand creation and pipeline conversion programs. You will be responsible for the strategy, planning, and execution of Applied Intuition’s marketing programs across a variety of channels including email, webinars, events, website, paid media, and more. As part of Applied Intuition’s marketing team, you will partner closely with both global and regional sales, sales ops, design, product, and other teams to ensure consistent execution of marketing initiatives. This is a unique opportunity to define the demand generation function at Applied Intuition while directly contributing to the growth of the marketing team and ultimately the company’s revenue.
At Applied Intuition, you will:
- Develop and lead global marketing campaigns that generate leads and increase conversion throughout the sales funnel
- Manage and execute marketing programs such as field marketing and conferences, webinars, account-based marketing campaigns, lead nurture programs, social media, industry publications, etc.
- Operationalize lead capture and sales follow-up from field marketing events, gated content, and other inbound leads
- Spearhead efforts to build, segment, and maintain the data quality of our marketing database
- Identify new B2B lead channels and communicate to key stakeholders and leadership
We're looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- B2B enterprise software marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience hitting target goals in the development and execution of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Employed data-driven, digital first strategies for high quality lead generation
- Experience utilizing marketing tools (Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Autonomy or automotive industry experience
The salary range for this position is $65,000 USD to $400,000 USD annually. This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on the Company's compensation practices.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable federal and state law. Applicants should be aware that for external-facing roles that involve close contact with Company employees or other third parties on the Company's premises, accommodations that involve remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 may not be deemed reasonable. The Company will engage in the interactive process on an individualized basis taking into account the particular position.
Applied Intuition is an equal opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor. Consequently, the parties agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and that these laws are incorporated herein by reference. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. These regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. The parties also agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of Executive Order 13496 (29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A), relating to the notice of employee rights under federal labor laws.