Sr. Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2023
Armada is an edge computing startup that provides computing infrastructure to remote areas where connectivity and cloud infrastructure is limited, as well as areas where data needs to be processed locally for real-time analytics and AI at the edge. We’re looking to bring on the most brilliant minds to help further our mission of bridging the digital divide with advanced technology infrastructure that can be rapidly deployed anywhere.
We are dedicated to fostering a workplace culture that values Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB). To ensure fairness and transparency, the starting base salary range for this role for candidates in the U.S. are listed below, varying based on location experience, skills, and qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will also be offered equity and subsidized benefits (details available upon request).
About the Company
We are an edge computing startup that provides computing infrastructure to remote areas where connectivity and cloud infrastructure is limited, as well as areas where data needs to be processed locally for real-time analytics and AI at the edge. In this role, you will have an unmatched opportunity to take on exhilarating AI and ML challenges on a global scale, across multiple industry verticals. We are at the forefront of inventing and expanding high-performance computing solutions for self-driving cars, camera networks, robotics, drones, conversational agents, and real-time monitoring and diagnostics. Our mission is to empower AI systems to interact with the complexities and uncertainties of the real world, both seamlessly and securely.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven Senior Enterprise Account Executive to join our dynamic sales team. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, driving sales growth, and promoting our edge computing AI solutions to businesses.
- Prospect and Generate Leads
- Identify and target potential clients.
- Conduct market research to understand client needs and preferences.
- Sales and Relationship Building
- Collaborate with prospects and existing clients to understand their unique challenges.
- Promote our edge computing AI solutions and demonstrate how they can address client needs.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Sales Presentations and Demonstrations
- Deliver compelling product presentations and demonstrations to potential clients.
- Demonstrate the business value of our solutions effectively.
- Sales Funnel Management
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date sales funnel, tracking prospects and opportunities.
- Prepare and present sales reports to the sales manager.
- Negotiation and Closing
- Engage in negotiations and work towards successful deal closures.
- Collaborate with the sales team to achieve individual and team sales targets.
- Customer Support
- Provide excellent customer support to clients, addressing their inquiries and ensuring their satisfaction.
- Market Intelligence
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor offerings, and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or a related field (preferred).
- 10+ Years of Sales experience, especially in technology or AI-related solutions.
- Proven track record of selling technical, complex and innovative products - specifically IT Infrastructure - to the largest global industrial/energy/manufacturing companies
- Track record of consistently overachieving quota as evidenced by awards, promotions, etc.
- Strong understanding of edge computing and AI technologies is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced startup environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and commission structure (flexibility DOE)
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology in a rapidly growing field.
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Competitive perks & benefits.
If you are passionate about AI, edge computing, and driving innovation, we invite you to join our team and be a key player in reshaping the future of technology. Apply now to become a part of our journey towards transforming the business landscape through edge computing AI solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.