Sales Manager Immunology/CNS
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Sales Manager Immunology/CNS located in Czechia
Contract: Full time
Sales Manager accountable for implementation of marketing strategy, for reaching agreed business plan objectives and targets by optimal management and leadership of Sales Force, in close co-operation with cross functional and cross departmental professionals. Searches for new opportunities through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity. Develops customer centric culture in order to accelerate achievement of organizational growth objectives in the short, medium and long term.
- Provides leadership and guidance to the sales staff, leads team to the highest standards in professional knowledge and compliant behavior based on company principles, rules and procedures.
- Manages, coaches, and motivates the sales team to achieve business goals as well as long-term development goals and career plans.
- Participates in the preparation of sales plans and campaigns and business plans.
- Set individual sales goals for sales staff and reports sales results versus forecast as well as suggests any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Ensures sales team adherence to set marketing and selling strategy, segmentation and targeting and delivery of tactics. Evaluates their implementation on an ongoing basis.
- Recommends ad hoc plans, corrective actions to improve sales team performance and results.
- Establishes and maintains contacts with key customers
- Assures that all assigned personnel have the appropriate training and qualifications to perform all duties and responsibilities. Complies with own training requirements to perform duties of own job.
- Closely cooperates with Brand Managers, Medical Affairs and Market Access functions to search for new opportunities through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity.
- Ensures appropriate and relevant communication to the team and wider organization about important goals, measures, actions and changes with emphasis on reasons, context and impact.
- Performs highly advanced sales and competitive analysis. Assesses continually competitive landscape and responds accordingly. Ensures the analysis of market data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Observes, promotes and ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements as defined per applicable regulations, rules and procedures established by the Company, and notifies any violation or deviation to the immediate supervisor or appropriate authority
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar role in pharma industry
- Leadership and empathy
- Strong communication skills including presentation skills
- Strong coaching and situational leadership skills
- Ability to achieve goals in matrix organization
- Strong time and project management
- Systematic / structured and proactive approach
- Ability to suggest new and innovative solutions
- Achievement and result orientation
- Customer, team and service orientation, teamwork
- Self-confidence based on knowledge and experience
- Positive attitude, ability to challenge "status quo", independency
- Enthusiasm and ability to deal with stress in a positive manner
- High level of ethical standards in business
- English and Czech (advanced),
- Computer skills - MS excel (advanced level), PP
- AIFP certification required (has already or has to be obtained with Janssen)
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!