Senior Scientist, B Cell Biology and Molecular Immunology
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Scientist, B Cell Biology and Molecular Immunology located in Spring House, PA.
As a member of the Antibody Generation Group, this candidate will supervise B-cell isolation via single-cell FACS and Hybridoma technologies in a globally integrated environment. In-depth knowledge of B-cell biology including the humoral immune response and molecular immunology including VDJ recombination will be essential. A strong understanding of the therapeutic antibody discovery process will also be important. This is a critical function in a multifaceted Biologics Discovery organization committed to bringing the next generation of biotherapeutic molecules to patients. We are looking for a motivated candidate with scientific and technical expertise who can collaborate across discovery areas to bring value to our portfolio of innovative drug concepts. Proficiency to lead within a highly coordinated, fast-paced environment will be a significant attribute. An additional knowledge base in the areas of oncology, immunology, infectious disease, or cardiovascular disease would be a plus. If this sounds like you, come join our team!
- PhD in Immunology or related field with at least 2 years of relevant experience is required
- In-depth knowledge of B-cell biology including the humoral immune response and molecular immunology including VDJ recombination is required
- Project Management experience is preferred
- Experience with Single B cell based antibody discovery technology and hybridoma technology is preferred
- Experience with V gene cloning with next generation sequencing is preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.