IT Lead Global Integration Engineer
Johnson & Johnson Technology Services is recruiting for an IT Lead Global Integration Engineer. This position will be based out of Beerse (Belgium) or Limerick (Ireland).
As part of the broader business strategy, J&J Medical Technologies (MT) is undertaking a multi-year global business transformation that will modernize the end-to-end Supply Chain digital capabilities, by harmonizing our disparate ecosystem of 40+ ERP systems, standardizing our core business processes and products across Plan, Source, Make, Quality, Deliver, and Data, and enabling our integrated data strategy through a single, global SAP S/4 Hana instance.
The Integration Engineer position will be a key member of the new team being formed to support this large Supply Chain end to end transformation implementation of J&J Medical Technologies on SAP S/4 Hana and 100s of connected satellite systems on different integration technologies.
Technology focus is on all integration’s methods, with a solid background on SAP integration. API led integration and MuleSoft based integration exposure is recommended.
Integration methods and technologies are but not limited to:
- RFC / ALE SAP
- Name Space OMP & XPS
- SAP to SAP, Ariba / SNC
- SAP PI/PO
- Planet 9 / JDX
- The position will provide leadership, and be responsible for the governance, design and documentation of the Integrations through various phases of this global transformational program.
- The person will drive, own, approve the integration design end to end with the different integration build teams. They will also coordinate the delivery of estimates and planning for all integration related builds in scope.
- They will steer (a) team(s) of vendor partners to ensure high quality integration solutions are built according to the J&J standards and following the current SDLC guidelines.
- The selected candidate will work closely with the solution leads, our system integration partners, testing team, cutover leads, and others to make the build happen, own the planning, and coordinate the delivery of the different integration components in the design. This includes building the solution as required, providing any testing support for the end-to-end TAT/BST/UAT, and coordinating the Cutover plan & deployment.
- This person will be the primary contact also for the Eco Systems from an integration point of view.
- The role is at program level, covering all projects being implemented as part of this multiyear program for MedTech business.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in information technology related fields is required.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing Supply Chain technology initiatives primarily in SAP ECC and/or S/4 HANA in a global matrixed organization.
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience in Information Technology within a large scale, global organization with experience implementing large projects/programs.
- Deep digital strategy and/or execution experience, strong leadership in software development lifecycle using agile methodology driving product-centric approach, preferably in highly regulated environment.
- Extensive experience delivering and managing reliable solutions with a focus on high quality, operational excellence, and business value, supported with outcome-based measures.
- A strong business mindset, experience, and ability to manage multiple projects and/or programs with competing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, able to network, interface and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Previous experience managing integrations and integrations design in large SAP ECC and/or S/4 HANA implementation projects/programs.
- Good knowledge and understanding of SAP, and above-mentioned integration methods and technologies.
- Jira, Confluence, SAP Solution Manager
- A Change Agent with a high tolerance for ambiguity while challenging status quo.
- Global mindset – ability to work across multiple countries and cultures.
- Experience in large enterprise transformational projects and initiatives working in a matrixed environment.
- An independent and open-minded individual who values and appreciates diversity, input and collaboration from various constituents.
- Excellent written, verbal communication in English
- Requires up to 10% travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
What we offer:
As part of the Johnson & Johnson family, you’ll enjoy:
- A fulfilling career within J&J
- Exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition
- Strong development tools and opportunities
- Engagement with local community associations
- A competitive salary and bonus
- An extensive list of benefits including a strong pension plan, health insurance etc.
- Health and wellness programs (on-site & virtual fitness)
- Paid maternal and parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
Do you want to join us on our journey in the digital transformation? APPLY NOW!