IT Senior Analyst- S4 Hana Finance
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a IT Senior Analyst- S4 Hana Finance, to be located in Belgium.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $94 billion in sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 132,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to equity & inclusion, Johnson and Johnson is Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, TransAct, you would partner closely with finance personnel, financial systems leads, and the broader technology organization to maximize the transformational potential of technology investments. In this role, you will work at the intersection of business & technology to define functional design that combines a deep understanding of business objectives, challenges, with technology solutions and extending them into development execution, value realization & ongoing product management. You will support the design, build, and run of our TransAct sub-ledger accounting product as the function embarks on an ambitious transformational agenda.
Key Responsibilities :
- Business Problem Definition: understanding and translating business problems faced by the finance function into a value case & comprehensive set of solutions spanning process, technology, data, governance & user experience supported by defined, baselined value realization key performance indicators
- External Insights: understanding external trends and insights related to finance process & technology, including macro level shifts in compliance regimes (e.g. BEPS, SAF-T, US Tax Reform) to provide foresight necessary to inform strategies
- Solution Design: ensuring that product development efforts incorporate an approach that starts with experimentation to validate expected impact, includes human centered design, embraces agile principles, incorporates external insights, required end to end process optimizations, and compliance engagement
- Value Realization: defining expected value impact of investments across employee experience, functional excellence, efficiency, and compliance
- Product Management: partnering with product management teams to ensure roadmaps are oriented to deliver finance business & technology strategy, value creation objectives, and measurable key performance indicators
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent, with focus on Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Experience and Skills:
We believe that experience developing insight led strategy, crafting innovative technology solutions, experimentation, agile ways of working, intellectual curiosity, empathy, leading teams, and human centered design are essential to enable you to be successful in this role. Furthermore, it is essential that you are a natural collaborator, who has the leadership presence to influence results and build a strong sense of collective team engagement. We desire a candidate who has experience structuring & facilitating large workshops with senior stakeholders. In addition to these core skills, we would expect you to have the following technical expertise :
- 6 years of SAP experience within FICO, S/4 HANA Implementation experience required
- SAP Central Finance working experience
- Integration experience with Supply Chain processes e.g. P2P, I2C, Tax
- Close optimization & continuous accounting
- Data strategy, governance, and process definition
- Financial accounting knowledge
- Understanding of general technology standards and strategies
- Experience working in a Gxp environment
- Individual must be proficient in creating defects and test scripts using HP ALM or JIRA.
- Standout colleague with good communication skills and be customer oriented, aiming at effective collaboration with internal and external partners
This position may require up to 10% domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.