Pharmacokinetics Project Leader
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies is recruiting for a Pharmacokinetics Project Leader to be located in Spring House, PA or La Jolla, CA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
We are looking for a Pharmacokinetics Project Leader to join our Translational Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Investigational Toxicology (TPPIT) organization. The successful candidate will assume a leading role in driving strategy and execution as a representative on cross-functional project teams to discover novel therapeutics, drive preclinical development through IND/CTA filing, and support deliverables for clinical programs.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of relevant pharmacokinetics (PK) principles, and experience integrating PK/ADME data with pharmacology and toxicology profiles.
- Develop a deep understanding of the program biology/pharmacology and be an active partner on project teams, providing scientific leadership in the design and analysis of key experiments.
- Engage our global TPPIT functional areas to ensure the best science is used to support programs.
- Work across multiple therapeutic areas and modalities (gene, cell, proteins, peptides, small molecules and RNA), and represent the program and TPPIT function at project review, portfolio governance and in Health Authority interactions.
- PhD with 5+ years of relevant experience OR M.S. degree with 10+ years of relevant pharmaceutical industry experience is required.
Experience and Skills:
- Strong understanding of PK and PK/PD, with a track record of scientific achievements and project influence is required.
- Ability to translate data into project relevance, as part of anticipating and mitigating program challenges is required.
- Experience in drug development, including writing of DMPK contributions to regulatory documents (e.g., IND/CTA/IB etc) would be preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral/written communication and teamwork skills are required.
- Prior experience in novel biologics modalities like cell and/or gene therapy is preferred.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $131,000 to $225,400.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.