Internship Supply Chain
Join us as a supply chain intern to help advance the future of health – and follow a career with purpose.
Imagine The Breakthroughs We’ll Make Together
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Pharmaceuticals: Stop Diseases in their Tracks
Johnson & Johnson’s impact in Pharma is delivered through our Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies. These ground-breaking teams focus on preventing and curing the most devastating diseases, while shortening the time it takes for medicines to reach those in need. Our passion is driving us to invent many more new health solutions and to innovate in fields where we can make the biggest difference.
What you will do:
Regular (mostly monthly) management and update of data and information to enable D&IM metrics reporting supporting the Project Director.
Function to be responsible for data collection and preparation to be used in the reports to different stakeholders across the organisation, potentially coordinating activities with an outside provider.
Manage and Update regular (mostly) monthly metrics reports supporting the Project Director (PD)
- Continuous improvement of the current reporting tools and solutions
- Support the Project Director in the centralization of Demand & In-Market Supply Chain [D&IM]-related metrics, managing the information flow from different countries worldwide
Provide support in innovation projects to help reach a new maturity level in the way metrics are reported across Janssen
- Support D&IM team for ad-hoc analysis, including interactions with Data analytics team (Demand Management group)
- Support PD in bringing innovation in Janssen Supply Chain
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or Economics (especially Quantitative methods)
- No more than 2 years of experience.
- English proficiency (written and spoken), as all contact and work will be in English
- Skilled with statistical tools/computational software programming languages (not a specific language) and database.
- Experience in working in a business environment, with a preference for Supply Chain
- Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts and capability to understand how this model can be applied in real business situations
- Be able to act as an interface between Supply Chain and Business (Commercial Affiliates)
- Willingness to learn
- Communicative person able to interact with different stakeholders around the world both internally and externally.
You Belong at Johnson & Johnson
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in EMEA are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong.”
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.