[Janssen/IT] Product Analyst
As part of the Road to 10 Strategy, Janssen Asia Pacific has identified best-in-class Patient Experiences as key enabler to achieving business ambitions. As such, a revitalized approach to Patient Solutions has been identified as a critical foundation. A new Product Group within Technology organization has therefore been established with responsibility to design, build and implement a state-of-the-art technology platform to support the end-to-end Patient Experience – across their entire treatment journey.
The successful candidate will work closely with users, implementation team and business stakeholders to identify and evaluate business requirements, recommend experience that will deliver desirable outcomes, and support the development and operations of the technology product.
Additionally, the candidate as Product / Business Analyst role will contribute to continuous enhancement of technology solution that supports the treatment journey for both patients and integrated Care Team on our CAR-T product, as well as extended to support future Cell & Gene Therapy products.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
Across different life-cycle stages of Development and Operation of the technology product, the candidate will be accountable and responsible for the following:
- Partner with markets and therapeutic areas to understand patient pathways, patient adherence drivers and barriers, and patient needs, and to continually shape and evolve the solution to meet those needs.
- Elicit and analyse business requirements through interviews, workshops, and documentation.
- Communicate vision to developers and testers via most effective techniques or artifacts such user stories, process flow, wireframes and mock-ups.
- Document confirmed business processes and implemented Product features to serve as reference for development and IT operations support.
- Apply business process improvement methods for optimization.
- Write / review UAT scripts and participate in User Acceptance Testing, as needed.
- Support and/or facilitate system demos via inspect and adapt workshops, as needed.
- Provide training and support to end-users on new or updated systems and processes.
- Build and maintain a deep and broad understanding of the external market for Patient Experience and Cell-Gene Therapy platform, to ensure a future focus on continual technology evolution that exceeds patient and HCP expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, engineering, business administration or equivalent is required.
- Minimally 7 years professional experience, with 5+ years as product / business analyst or related role.
- Multi-lingual with strong business communication proficiency in Japanese and English language is required.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Passionate to be part of team that shape the design and deliver lovable product / solution.
- Ability to leverage empathy and problem-solving skills to help users troubleshoot solution operations issues/challenges, identify and propose improvement opportunities.
- Confident in communicating effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders at different levels.
- Experience in working with legal, security and compliance to ensure adherence to all requisite regulations and guidelines.
- Familiar with concept and best practices of user experience (UX) design.
- Deep knowledge in technology portfolio and product management using Agile framework.
- Strong understanding of healthcare and life science business domain is preferred.
- Experience with digital experience solution, as well as Case Management or CRM such as Salesforce HealthCloud implementation is preferred.
- Demonstrates aptitude to challenge status quo, passion for continuous improvement and innovation. Capable to take a “hands-on approach” to experiment and developing wireframes / prototype when needed.
- Demonstrable track record of leading virtual teams and cross geographical collaboration with deep understanding of cultural diversities.
- Staying in tune with technology trends, emerging technologies and understanding the value it can bring to the business as well as business operating environment (e.g., trends, competitors, compliance landscape, and regulatory environment).
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Flexibility for regional and international travel, and working outside of normal working hours due to meetings across time zones.