Biosense Webster Israel (part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies) is hiring for the Supply Chain finance team
A great opportunity to join the finance department of a growing, global medical device leading company as a Financial Analyst.
The Finance analyst will take part in setting up the financial, cost and business process related to international expansion of manufacturing and global supply chain
- Work closely with Supply Chain and finance teams in Israel, USA, Mexico and Costa-Rica
- Managing financial aspects of the company's inventory and inventory flows.
- Manage price variances and true up calculation monthly.
- Responsibility for the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process
- Take part in forecasting cycles and budget versus actual analysis
- Work closely with accounting and tax team and support annual audits
- Support SC projects from financial standpoint.
- Keep continuous improvement mindset to simplify process and automation oriented
- CPA with Experience from a Big 4 firm or a global company - a must
- Excellent English- writing and verbal skills
- High proficiency in MS office (Mainly Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Accurate and detailed oriented with a high level of analytical and professional skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills