Sr Tax Analyst Global Tax Technology
Johnson & Johnson's Global Tax Operations Team is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst – Global Tax Technology in New Brunswick, NJ. The Senior Tax Analyst will be responsible for the administration of ONESOURCE Tax Provision (OTP), ONESOURCE Workflow Manager (OWM), and other tax related systems and software.
The Global Tax Technology Team partners with Tax Operations and Tax Planning as well as J&J IT and external vendors to identify technology solutions that enable efficient, accurate, and sustainable tax reporting, compliance and planning activities.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 135 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $95 billion in 2022 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the pharmaceutical and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 156,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as primary Administrator for OTP, OWM and other ONESOURCE applications for all US and Foreign based legal entities.
- Rollover and set up of each Tax Provision Cycle (both forecast and actual).
- OneSource Workflow Manager rollover and maintenance.
- Tax Provision testing and prepare associated SOX documentation.
- Legal entity and user access maintenance for ONESOURCE Tax Provision.
- Support CIA and PwC audit requests related to ONESOURCE Tax Provision processes.
- Assist with global rollout and training of ONESOURCE Tax Tools as assigned.
- Lead special projects to improve automation and efficiency of tax processes across the tax organization.
- Serve as back up administrator for other tax software applications as assigned such as CorpTax.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required with a preference in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Finance and/or Tax in a large multinational corporation or CPA firm is preferred.
- Experience with OneSource Tax Provision Administration, Workflow Manager and Dataflow is preferred.
- Experience with data analysis and data preparation using Alteryx Developer and Power Query is preferred.
- Experience with dashboard analytics such as Tableau and Power BI is preferred.
- Ability to understand IT terminology and basic accounting & tax concepts is preferred.
- Must possess strong communication (verbal and written), time management, collaborative and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated learning agility is required.
- The position is based in New Brunswick, New Jersey, and the position will incorporate the J&J Flex Hybrid Work Model and May require up 10% of domestic/international travel.
The base pay range for this position is $73,000 - $117,300
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
For additional general information on company benefits, please go to https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.