Corporate Business Technology - Global Services SFDC Product Analyst
Johnson & Johnson is seeking a Product Analyst for the Global Services CRM-Salesforce Product– based in New Brunswick, New Jersey. At Johnson & Johnson Corporate Business Technology, we power J&J employees with technology to shape the future of healthcare. While serving as strategic thinkers and innovators, we collaborate as trusted allies with leaders and partners across corporate functions, sectors, and regions, aligning business strategies with technology solutions against outcomes that matter. Through expert services and end-to-end product management we deliver exceptional user experiences as we simplify, strengthen, and automate the technologies employees use to get their jobs done.
In CBT, we know we’ve done our job when the boundaries between CBT and our partners blur and we deliver as ONE TEAM with corporate functions including Human Resources, Finance, Global Services, Procurement, Legal, Health Care Compliance, Privacy, Corporate Affairs, Engineering & Property Services and Global Security.
As digital leaders, we shape J&J to lead in digital technology – savvy and capable of fulfilling its promise. The technology we are responsible for delivering fuels J&J as we strive to change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Product Analyst will be responsible for coordinating the design, configuration, and documentation of these business systems. This includes business requirements gathering, process gap analysis, process improvement, user story generation, scope management, and issue resolution. Individuals will work closely with our GS business teams, IT teams, and other company partners ensuring deployed solutions are efficient, effective facilitate business process goals and objectives across the enterprise.
- Requirement Analysis - work closely with business stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements for system enhancements, new features, and functionality.
- Product Development - collaborate with developers and administrators to design and implement solutions within the Salesforce platform. Apply the baseline framework and context diagram to ensure all potential internal and external partners are fully identified.
- Learn and utilize current knowledge of rRDM to fully understand an IT system or systems that the business uses
- Translate what business may want to the identification of what is needed via the use of proven/measurable elicitation techniques
- Build detailed business requirements and/or user stories, use cases, and user acceptance test criteria
- Assigned to work with the business and sprint teams to ensure support of agile processing staying 2-3 sprints ahead of scrum team’s development sprint for IT sprint cycles and ensures each feature level result is aligned to a definition of readiness to enter sprint.
- Assists in the planning and development of system testing procedures
- Assists in testing and may assist unit testers so that definition of done for requirements are satisfied
- Ensure the ability to solve and develop based on refined user stories and use cases
- Lead and partner with global teams and processes.
- Engagement with agile team (using Agile methodologies) with other J&J Technology functions and roles (e.g. Solutions Lead, TPO, Technology Services, ISRM, etc.).
- Write user stories and prioritize product development backlog. (Acceptance criteria used BDD Executable Scenario Syntax)
- Be responsible for day-to-day operational aspects, participate in agile ceremonies and backlog grooming, requirements and user story definition and manage product backlog health.
- Understand business model and process mapping techniques to identify critical key IT capabilities.
- Act as the primary trusted advisor to BPO and TPO to align on product development needs for specific products and platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and technology disciplines. Ensures that Business SMEs, Developers, Testers and SQA work as a single unit and are aligned.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, with focus in technology related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with CRM Technologies, and Jira. Experience in applications of Salesforce or Services Now is preferred.
- Experience in Quality Assurance, SDLC practices & Agile delivery preferred.
- Proven track record of building strong business partner relationships is required.
- Strong business analysis and product requirements gathering skills are required.
- Must possess the ability to work independently and be accountable for flawless execution.
- Must be a self-motivated problem solver who thrives in a dynamic and customer-focused environment.
- Strong analytical thinking and learning agility skills are required.
- Ability to succeed in a matrixed environment and influence adoption of new thinking is required
- Up to 10% travel
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $88,000 to $142,600
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com