EMEA RMC Artwork Management (1-year contract)
Janssen-Cilag Sweden is currently recruiting for an EMEA RMC Artwork Management Professional. You will work in an international team spread around EMEA, while keeping the local feeling and connection with the Swedish Janssen office. This role will be operating in a hybrid office/home model.
As an Artwork Management Professional, you will coordinate all the artwork-related activities in the region and ensure that our artwork fits local health authorities and EMA requirements. You will be working closely with other departments, gaining valuable experience and insights into a global healthcare company.
- Use of Artwork management System to initiate artwork for new labeling or changes to current labeling into production and/or generation of mock-up needed for regulatory submissions
- Complete review of the artwork (using an electronic tool, where possible) and coordinate the final approval of the artwork with Local Operating Companies driven by the agreed deadlines.
- Entering data and using tools to supervise metrics for tracking of implementation of packaging material
- Liaise with Local Operating Companies Regulatory Affairs, quality, Graphic Services, logistics/supply chain production plants internal/external to interpret current stock/orders to best anticipate ex-works date (available for delivery (AFD)) to meet both Health Authorities timelines and minimize current stock /component write off costs
- Performing and/or co-ordination of Quality Check (QC) of local Product Information
- Communication with local partners of the Local Operating Companies in scope during the review process
- Previous experience of 2 years in Regulatory Affairs and artwork management
- Experience working in a virtual team and/or global organization would be an asset
- Experience in working with limited supervision and able to make independent decisions is of advantage
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work and thrive in a multicultural environment
- Experience with computer systems usage (MS Office, excel)
- Proficient level of English and Swedish. Another Nordic language is an asset.
- Accuracy, precision, and respect for timelines are required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career, and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.