Part Time Clinical Educator - Texas Region
Abiomed, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for multiple Part Time Clinical Educator , to be in the Texas Region.
Abiomed, part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech, is a leading provider of medical devices that provide circulatory and respiratory support, with a mission of recovering hearts & saving lives. Abiomed’s “Patients First!” culture drives our skilled workforce and strong relationships with clinicians. Our innovative product portfolio and robust pipeline provide us the incredible opportunity to bring lifesaving technology to more patients around the world than ever before. Founded in 1981, Abiomed has a proven track record for growth, integrity and innovation.
I Am Abiomed | I Am Heart Recovery | Patients First!
The Part Time Clinical Educator role is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing medical device company. This role first step for nurses and Cardiology or Radiology Techs to join our world class field organization. This part time, non-benefited position will be responsible for providing case support and training to both new accounts and existing accounts within an assigned Franchise/Region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver Impella® training in the ICU, OR, and Cath Lab
- Impella® case support, including on call support
- Support patient rounds as needed
- Utilize the Clinical Support Service (CSC) as needed for additional support
- Some travel may be needed
- Clinical certification required; BS in Nursing preferred
- 3+ years’ experience with a strong clinical background in the Cath Lab or CVICU (RN, CVT, RT, Cath Lab, ICU or OR) is required
- Industry sales experience is preferred
- Significant experience with Impella® is required (Minimum of 10 cases/patients supported/cared for)
- Can provide at least five days of availability per month is required
- Ability to work on weekends, nights, holidays as well as weekdays is required
- Ability to work at other hospitals is required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.