Assistant Clinical Manager
Brief Description of Role
Responsible for building relationships with key accounts and manages a group of key accounts and provides a clinical support majorly in Singapore. He/ She will develop business opportunities in Biosense Webster portfolio with the objective of leading the clinical support and migrating Biosense Webster new product for account-based Business plan. He/ She is also responsible for developing long term positive customer relationships to build customer loyalty and confidence in Johnson & Johnson preferred supplier.
This position reports to Business Unit Manager (Biosense Webster)
· Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through customer relationships, product support and services.
· Provide a clinical support in Singapore for 3D mapping procedures.
· Driving a 3D mapping procedure through a clinical evidence base to stimulate a demand.
· Identify development opportunities and increase unit growth, profitability, and market share for target customers.
· Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of customer delivered health care services to patient in service education and training where appropriate.
· Manage Account information through effective, timely reports and accurate customer records.
· Continuously improve product knowledge and provide improved service to customers which differentiate J&J from competitors.
· Work closely with marketing teams in New Product launch, meetings, training.
· Conduct a training for the EP Technicians.
· Keep up to date on Biosense Webster product, competitor, and market knowledge.
· Develop proctors & advocates for the Biosense Webster portfolio & Focus Segments
· Work closely with Regional Clinical Education Manager to ensure regional ProfEd and CommEd activities are well executed.
· Work closely with Regional Marketing Manager to ensure launch readiness and use post launch measurements to effectively deliver launch plans within and allocated territory.
· Consistently promote and cultivate the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, and compliance at all times, including our Global code of Business Conduct and Ethics and related policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in medical technology or biomedical Science
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the clinical or healthcare setting in Electrophysiology or Cardiology experience.
- EP tech with relevant experience in Electrophysiology
- CEPIA (Australia) / IBHRE certification is desirable.
- Must be willing to work long and irregular hours, including weekends.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrates resilience, willingness to learn, openness and adaptability, attention to details and possess the desire to excel and grow.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and develop strong relationship with stakeholders.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.