TS SC Logistics Senior Manager
Johnson & Johnson, the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of healthcare products, is seeking an experienced IT Senior Manager to lead the North America Warehouse Management Services within the NA Technology Services Supply Chain Deliver team. This is a key leadership role based in Raritan, NJ.
As the TS SC Logistics Senior Manager (Technology Services Supply Chain), you will be responsible for supporting Warehouse Management Services across multiple sectors within Johnson & Johnson. You will lead the Build and Run Services for MedTech and Pharma sector Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) services. The successful candidate will possess strong technical expertise, leadership skills, and a deep understanding of supply chain warehouse management.
- Accountable for the build and run services of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) using a DevOps model.
- Plan, deploy and support Warehouse Management Systems.
- Coordinate and review dependent project releases, keeping leadership informed of progress, challenges, and changes.
- Generate various service metrics to assess the performance of Warehouse Management Services.
- Take initiatives and independently drive projects to successful completion.
- Work with Product Owners/Business Analysts to establish a backlog for requirements and prioritize it for the support team.
- Ensure the reliability of WMS platforms.
- Collaborate with Transformational Programs and other J&J initiatives to lead the design, development, and deployment of NA WMS services.
- Participate in design and requirement gathering sessions, ensuring quality, and defining detailed and executable requirements.
- Lead and support teams in the successful execution of projects, coordinating and mitigating risks associated with other dependent projects.
- Lead and support scrum teams in sprint activities, including build, test, demo, and deployment.
- Handle impediments and take necessary actions to resolve issues.
- Lead the release schedule and provide change release approval for all platform changes.
- Foster alignment and collaboration across organizational boundaries, including project teams, functions, and partner organizations, without direct authority.
- Manage the WMS team members, project/support budget, and work with business partners to ensure high availability of WM Services.
- Travel up to 25% based on business needs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Experience and Skills:
- 10 years of working experience in an IT environment supporting applications.
- 7 years of supply chain warehouse management experience is preferred.
- 3 years of experience with Blue Yonder WMS, including deployment.
- 3 years of experience managing IT teams with strong people management skills is preferred.
- Experience in application and infrastructure lifecycle implementation.
- AGILE and Safe Agile methodology experience, and experience working with scrum teams to build and deploy is preferred.
- Experience in DevOps build and support environment.
- Experience in guiding teams technically and functionally.
- Experience working with cross-functional IT teams such as Infrastructure, Testing, and Integration Services is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including formal presentation skills.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously and thrive in a collaborative, multi-team environment.
- Experience creating training and support documentation while identifying clear opportunities for improvement.
- Experience in preparing detailed estimates for implementations.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Anticipated Salary Range: $112,000-$168,500
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.