Pharm Transcend: Interim State Financial Analyst Inventory Mgmt
With $94.9 billion in 2022 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 134,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
Pharm Transcend is a global business transformation program that will modernize our foundational transactional processes and harmonize them into one “clean” ERP as a standardized platform for growth and efficiency gains.
The program will simplify the Pharm ERP landscape from 7 to 1, standardizing processes in order to have a cost-effective, fit-for-purpose digital backbone that will enable us to support the Pharm business with agility. Additionally, the program will remediate the end-of-life system exposure that we risk towards the end of this decade.
The Financial Analyst is part of the Pharm Transcend Finance team supporting the design and implementation of the future state Affiliate Inventory Management as part of the S4/Hana implementation. As a part of the role, the candidate will work across all program pillars to support smooth implementation of the respective processes.
Interim State Financial Analyst Inventory Mgmt
Location: Belgium (Beerse), New Jersey(Titusville), Pennsylvania (Horsham), Netherlands (Leiden), Switzerland (Zug), Ireland (Cork)
**potential to be located at another Janssen facility for the right talent**
Contract: Full-time, permanent contract
- Support the Principal Companies with all interim state aspects of the ERP/S4Hana deployment.
- · Collaborate with Transcend functional teams to capture and define interim state design requirements for Inventory Management.
- ·In collaboration with the Principal Companies, support in managing the interdependencies with Signifi/Transact in the Inventory Management area.
- · Actively participate in pre-design workshops with business stakeholders ensuring solid interim state design requirements are defined.
- · Translate workshop outcomes to future interim state process design for Inventory Management (KDD refinement and User Story creation)
- · Support the design of the future interim state solution in collaboration with business key stakeholders (Principal Company Inventory team, Global Supply Chain, Commercial Finance and Affiliate Business CoE) & Transcend team
- · Collaborate with Finance JJT team in designing future interim state management.
- ·Document future interim state design as part of the Global Template build
- ·Support JJT Teams in building the proposed design in S4/Hana
Data Validation & Testing
- · Perform FIT and BST Testing of Inventory Management within Principal Companies
- Support the Data Validation & UAT testing with Business SME’s
- Support Principal Company’s Inventory Teams and US Supply Chain teams during hypercare period
- Carry out any other duties related to the given scope of practice in support of the team primary activities and objectives
Required Minimum Education: University degree in Finance or Economics
Preferred Area of Study: Finance, Inventory Management, Supply Chain, other related
Other: Previous experience in Finance roles is required preferably in supply chain and/or a principal company environment
Required Years of Related Experience: 6+ years
- · ·Experience with inventory management & intercompany processes of a Principal Company (IP holder) would be considered a great asset for this role.
- · Experience with process development and improvement
- · · Strong analytic skills and ability to balance big picture with attention to detail
- · ·Passionate to develop expertise in complex financial topics
- · Agile mindset
- · ·Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate complex issues
- · Team player and collaborative working style
- · ·Experience with working in global/virtual environments is a plus.
- · ·Expert knowledge of SAP ERP platform
- · · Project management experience is a plus
- · · Knowledge of digital tools (PowerQuery, PowerBI, …) is a plus
The compensation and benefits information set forth in this posting applies to candidates hired in the United States. Candidates hired outside the United States will be eligible for compensation and benefits in accordance with their local market.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $88,000 - $142,600 (applies in the US only)
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees and/or eligible dependents may be eligible to participate in the following Company sponsored employee benefit programs: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, business accident insurance, and group legal insurance.
- Employees may be eligible to participate in the Company’s consolidated retirement plan (pension) and savings plan (401(k)).
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s long-term incentive program.
- Employees are eligible for the following time off benefits:
- Vacation – up to 120 hours per calendar year
- Sick time - up to 40 hours per calendar year; for employees who reside in the State of Washington – up to 56 hours per calendar year
- Holiday pay, including Floating Holidays – up to 13 days per calendar year
- Work, Personal and Family Time - up to 40 hours per calendar year
- For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.