Pharm Transcend: Interim State Financial Analyst Affiliate Business
With $94.9 billion in 2022 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 134,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
Pharm Transcend is a global business transformation program that will modernize our foundational transactional processes and harmonize them into one “clean” ERP as a standardized platform for growth and efficiency gains.
The program will simplify the Pharm ERP landscape from 7 to 1, standardizing processes in order to have a cost-effective, fit-for-purpose digital backbone that will enable us to support the Pharm business with agility. Additionally, the program will remediate the end-of-life system exposure that we risk towards the end of this decade.
Pharm Transcend: Interim State Financial Analyst Affiliate Business is part of the Pharm Transcend Finance team supporting the design and implementation of the future state Affiliate Business model as part of the S4/Hana implementation. As a part of the role, the candidate will work across all program pillars to support the smooth implementation of the respective processes.
· Support the Affiliate Business CoE with all interim state aspects of the ERP/S4Hana deployment.
· Collaborate with Transcend functional teams to capture and define interim state design requirements for IC Process, Profit in Inventory & Inventory Costing.
· In collaboration with the Affiliate Business CoE, support in managing the interdependencies with Signifi/Transact in the IC Process, Profit in Inventory and Inventory Costing area.
· Actively participate in pre-design workshops with business stakeholders ensuring solid interim state design requirements are defined.
· Translate workshop outcomes to future interim state process design for Inventory Costing, Profit in Inventory and IC processes (KDD refinement and User Story creation)
· Support the design of the future interim state solution in collaboration with business key stakeholders (Principal Company Inventory team, Global Supply Chain, Commercial Finance and Affiliate Business CoE) & Transcend team
· Collaborate with Finance JJT team in designing future interim state management.
· Document future interim state design as part of the Global Template build
· Support JJT Teams in building the proposed design in S4/Hana
Data Validation & Testing
· Perform FIT and BST Testing of Intercompany Finance, Profit in Inventory & Inventory Management within Principal Companies
· Support the Data Validation & UAT testing with Business SME’s
· Support Principal Company’s Inventory Teams and US Supply Chain teams during the hypercare period
University degree in Finance or Economics
Other: Previous experience in Finance roles is required preferably in a supply chain and/or a principal company environment
Required Years of Related Experience: 6+ years
· Experience with inventory management & intercompany processes of a Principal Company (IP holder) would be considered a great asset for this role
· Experience with process development and improvement
· Strong analytic skills and ability to balance big picture with attention to detail
· Passionate to develop expertise in complex financial topics
· Agile mindset
· Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate complex issues
· Team player and collaborative working style
· Experience with working in global/virtual environments is a plus.
· Expert knowledge of SAP ERP platform
· Project management experience is a plus
· Knowledge of digital tools (PowerQuery, PowerBI, …) is a plus
· Potential to be located at another Janssen facility for the right talent
The base pay range for this position is $88,000 - $142,600 (applies in the US only).
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
The compensation and benefits information set forth in this posting applies to candidates hired in the United States. Candidates hired outside the United States will be eligible for compensation and benefits in accordance with their local market.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!