As a Personal Assistant to General Manager, you will play a vital role in supporting the GM in her day-to-day operations, ensuring smooth and efficient office functioning, and enabling her to focus on strategic initiatives. You will act as a trusted partner, providing administrative, organizational, and logistical support to facilitate the GM work and enhance their productivity.
- Calendar Management: Efficiently manage the GM calendar, scheduling and coordinating appointments, meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements. Prioritize and optimize the GM time commitments and ensure timely reminders for important events.
- Communication and Correspondence: Act as a primary point of contact, screening and handling phone calls, emails, and other forms of communication on behalf of the GM. Draft, review, and edit correspondence, reports, presentations, and other documents as requested.
- Meeting Support: Organize, prepare, and coordinate meetings, including building agendas and presentations, and necessary materials. Take accurate meeting minutes, track action items, and follow up on pending tasks.
- Travel Arrangements: Coordinate travel logistics. Ensure all travel arrangements are well-organized, efficient, and aligned with the GM preferences and corporate policies.
- Office Management: Oversee the GM office operations, including maintaining office supplies, managing incoming and outgoing mail, filing systems, and records. Keep the office environment well-organized, professional, and discreet.
- Confidentiality and Discretion: Handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion, ensuring data security and maintaining the highest level of confidentiality in all aspects of work.
- Relationship Management: Foster positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including executives, department heads, clients, partners, and vendors. Serve as a liaison between the GM and various stakeholders, representing the GM interests and ensuring effective communication.
- Research and Analysis: Conduct research, gather data, and prepare reports or presentations on various topics as requested by the GM. Provide insightful analysis and recommendations to support decision-making processes.
- Special Projects: Assist the GM with special projects, initiatives, and ad-hoc assignments as required. Coordinate cross-functional teams, track project milestones, and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- BA degree- Must. MA degree- Advantage.
- Minimum 5 years as an executive assistant or personal assistant.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew.
- Confidential, loyal, and dedicated person.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and solution-driven, Ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Proficient knowledge of standard desktop applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet tools).