Digital & Innovation Lead
Johnson & Johnson MedTech Netherlands is recruiting a Digital & Innovation Lead based in Amersfoort, Netherlands.
Are you passionate about healthcare and making a difference in providing medical solutions to hospitals and patients? Are you interested in developing digital strategies to create business value for our customers and shape the future of Customer Service? Then, with this role you will have an exciting opportunity to advance our digitalization journey and the way we collaborate with customers.
The Digital & Innovation Lead is part of the local Customer Service organization and owns the digitalization, optimization and automation of our Order-to-Cash processes. Together with business partners from Supply Chain, Distribution, Transport and commercial you will work on customer collaboration projects and continuously improve processes with the ultimate goal of increased and renovated customer experience.
Responsibilities and duties are:
· Develop efficient processes to deliver digital solutions in an agile approach
· Lead analytics on customer journey from order to final delivery, accountable for data minings and insights aggregation, with the objective of designing and leading proactive initiatives to improve customer experience whilst driving operations efficiency
· Design the interaction with customers through data and automation in an omni-channel dimension
· Lead automation and self-service adoption trough J&J Customer Connect Portal, EDI and any other system available
· Accountable for the development, implementation and first level support of existing and new eCapability system and tools
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
· Engage with customers and internal partners on end-to-end Supply Chain process improvements. Visit customers and drive solutions that positively impact patient outcomes.
- Accountable for process simplification and continuous improvement, reducing waste and pursuing the right first-time approach
· Responsible for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and regression testing for internal systems.
· The Jobholder will respect and work within the J&J Business Conduct Policy, HCC guidelines and the J&J Credo and will represent J&J in a professional and ethical way in all situations.
- Job location:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- University degree in Supply Chain, Computer Science or Business / Economics
· Proven working experience in Analytics, Digital Transformation and/or E-Commerce
· Strong client-facing and interpersonal skills, having the ability to develop close relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Strong track record from project management and with clear ability to manage, motivate and influence people
· Sophisticated problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Superb communication skills
- Analytical skills and strong organizational abilities
- Continuous improvement mentality
- Great teammate
- Successful change agent
· Solid experience in data analysis and reporting; industry experience in MedTech / Healthcare is a plus
· System experience in JDE, SAP S4 Hana, Tableau, Power BI, Excel, R and SQL preferred
- Proficient in Dutch and English language