[MedTech] Clinical Sales (Central)
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Founded in 1972, Johnson & Johnson (HK) Ltd. Taiwan Branch is the first foreign owned enterprise of Johnson & Johnson Company in Taiwan. We take pride in providing and continuously introducing the most advanced medical devices to Taiwan healthcare market. Over the last forty years, a deep understanding of the medical marketplace, unrivaled attention to the needs of patients and commitment to high quality has positioned us as the market leader in Taiwan.
- Conduct product in-service : Support 3D system during electrophysiology procedure in hospital
- Manage territory sales & clinical case in the assigned accounts
- Develops customer & accounts with strategic planning and execution
- Promotes professional education activities to enhance the knowledge of Health care professionals
- Meet or exceed sales & case targets through sales driven activities
- Develop clinical capability to fulfill customer needs
- Negotiate pricing and establish hospital contracts.
- Develop strong relationships with perspective customers including physicians, nurses, and technicians and purchasing and administrative personnel
- University graduate or above. Good command of Mandarin, Taiwanese & English.
- Medical or Sales experience is a plus.
- Logical thinking process with strong business sense
- High responsibility for long training period & clinical case supporting role
- learning agility in various environment & Passion for constant education
- Good communication skills with strong confidence to lead healthcare market