Mentor Worldwide, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Medical Devices Companies, is recruiting for a Manufacturing Manager for our Irving, Texas location!
Mentor is a leading supplier of breast implants in the global aesthetic market. The company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for surgical and non-surgical medical procedures that allow breast surgery patients to improve their quality of life. The company is focused on two strategic areas: breast reconstruction and breast augmentation. MENTOR® is the only manufacturer whose silicone breast implants are made in the U.S.A. For over 20 years, more than 5 million women have chosen MENTOR® Breast Implants.
Are you interested in joining a diverse team that is helping improve patient care and drive innovation? Apply today for this exciting opportunity!
The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for managing all production and production personnel to maximize quality and output in a manufacturing operation. This key position is accountable for achieving production targets while maintaining cost controls.
· Manages production operation and work to meet production goals.
· Establishes department policy and operations guidelines.
· Plans production flow, troubleshoots manufacturing issues, and monitors production orders and schedules.
· Analyzes production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and to prevent operational delays.
· Works closely with plant personnel in the areas of safety and quality.
· Develops programs within these areas, ensures the plant is in compliance with the standards and establishes training requirements for all employees.
· Creates and revises standard operational and working practices and observes employees to ensure compliance.
· Establishes and monitors plant's operational budget.
· Monitors equipment reliability and collaborates with maintenance department to evaluate reoccurring issues that may require corrective action to equipment.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent required
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in manufacturing environment.
- Progressing People leadership/management experience.
- Experience within a GMP and/or ISO regulated manufacturing environment
- Solid computer skills, including Windows and Microsoft Office software experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ISO9001 or ISO13485
- Experience with NCR process, CAPA, and other quality system components
- Lean/Six Sigma/Process Excellence Tools and methodologies experience, training, or certification
- General knowledge of capacity planning including ERP and Manufacturing Processing Systems (MPS)
- Proven experience revising site documentation to improve operations (logbooks, process sheets, work instructions, training guides, etc.)
- Demonstrated strong project/initiative management skills and the ability to lead and facilitate project improvements
- Working onsite is required and the ability to provide support on the weekends or other shifts as needed.
- Requires up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com (http://www.careers.jnj.com).