Senior Financial Analyst JSC Home Office (1 of 2)
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is recruiting for multiple Senior Financial Analyst JSC Home Office (1 of 2) positions. These roles can be based in Titusville, NJ, New Brunswick, NJ or Horsham, PA. The Senior Financial Analysts will report to the Senior Finance Manager, Janssen Supply Chain, and provide business partner support to JSC.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
Working in a fast-paced environment, the Senior Financial Analyst JSC Home Office will provide support and analysis to JSC business partners with ongoing exposure to high-levels of management. This role involves performing quarterly closings and business forecast updates, variance analysis, and ensuring that compliance requirements are met. This position will work across all global manufacturing sites and our Home Office.
These positions require interaction with senior management from a variety of functions throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with JSC Business partners including direct support to JSC LT members to deliver execution of the JSC Strategic priorities
- Influence business partners to deliver financial forecast commitments
- Execution of financial close deliverables & all forecasts related to P&L budgets and headcount reporting
- Prepare and present financial analyses for Capital Appropriation requests
- Frame financial impacts to business leaders, and support other ad hoc workstreams for JSC senior management
- Develop standardized processes, tools, and templates for business case analytics. Implement process improvements to drive efficiencies and simplifications
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance
- MBA, CMA, or CPA advanced certification is preferred.
- A minimum 3 years of finance experience in a complex multi-national company/environment is required.
- Excellent analytical, accounting, communication, and presentation skills, including fluent oral and written English communication, are required.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required (Formulas, VLOOKUP functions, Pivot Tables).
- The candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity and have experience building and implementing financially viable business models, required.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and be passionate about meeting stretch objectives, required.
- These positions will be located in either Titusville, NJ, New Brunswick, NJ or Horsham, PA and may require up to 10% domestic travel for business partner support in the PA/NJ area.
The base pay range for these positions are $73,000 - $117,300
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.