Finance Manager - Vendor Compliance
The Finance Manager, Vendor Compliance will be responsible for leading and coordinating the compliance activities for Payroll Vendors globally. He/she will be responsible for driving the vendor risk management framework to assess and monitor J&J Payroll and Time & Attendance vendors globally. We are looking for a self-starting experienced professional to assume the following responsibilities including:
- Driving short-term and long-term strategic decisions for the team which directly impact vendor management and compliance
- Audit and SOX Compliance: lead vendor audits, promote adherence to SOX 404 requirements/documentation, manage SOC1 review process and own corrective action items by working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Risk Assessments: Conduct security risk assessments in partnership with Information Security Risk Management (ISRM) team, focusing on compliance with laws and regulations, tracking changes in laws and vendor compliance to the changes
- Training & Awareness: Develop, design, and execute compliance training to address key risks and themes
- Audit Support: Facilitate cross-functional efforts with IT, Payroll, Audit and Compliance to ensure testing and timely mitigation of issues identified
- Remediation & Corrective Action Planning: Supports the development and monitoring of controls, as well as develop and monitor control deficiency plans via key performance indicators and metrics.
- Procurement Support: Partner with Procurement on contract reviews, negotiations to ensure inclusion of required J&J clauses and provide safeguards
- Advisory & Consultation: Collaborate with key stakeholders on vendor controls with respect to system implementation and share vendor compliance insights with key stakeholders to enhance contract agreements and potential changes.
- Assist in tracking performance of vendors per agreed SLA/KPI as well as partner with FP&A in tracking financial performance of projects
- Support ad-hoc projects as needed
- A minimum of bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any related business degree is required.
- Advanced degrees or professional certifications such as an MBA, CPA or CMA is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in Accounting/IT controls or related field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience conducting or managing audits is required.
- Strong knowledge of SOX 404 and internal controls is required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly gain the trust and respect of others are required.
- Ability to create, seek-out and incorporate diverse networks and relationships that help influence and drive cross-cultural/functional partnerships is essential.
- Ability to influence others to explore new trends while also setting an example of continuous learning and growth
- Strong independent, analytical and critical thinking skills along with ability to influence and effectively communicate with senior management is required.
- Planning, Prioritization and Project Management skills are critical to success and highly preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills are required (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Must be amenable to work on a Mid-shift.
- This position is located in Manilla, Philippines.
- Approximately 10 - 15% travel maybe required.